1

It's been about 4 months after graduation, and it's been about 2 months since Kirishima and Bakugo came up with a plan for all of us to move in together in an apartment. Their plan was since you can't use your quirk anymore since the league of villain incident, that they'd protect you there since the world is becoming more and more dangerous with the fall of all might, and the people not really trusting Endeavor.

You were happy to agree because you could hang out with your friends more and not be lonely since your parents never cared about you. So when You told your parents the game plan the boys told you, they were more than happy to help you move out the little things you had. Saying it was about time they didn't have to take care of your annoying ass.

And with that, we all got a pretty good size apartment for the 3 of us. None of us had to share a room, so that was good that we weren't all crammed into one tiny room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was currently 5:30 am. Your alarm went off, and you sighed. You hated waking up early, but you felt like you had to make kirishima and Bakugo breakfast every morning since there wasn't really anything else you can do and you didn't want to just sit around and do nothing. They were nice enough to even consider asking you to join them in living in this fabulous place.

You sat up in bed, stretched, then walked over to the closet to throw on an outfit.

(The shorts are black instead of white bc im not a big fan of white shorts

(The shorts are black instead of white bc im not a big fan of white shorts. Also If you don't like it please just think of something else and don't blow up the comments. Thank you)

You looked at yourself in the full length mirror you had in your room and nodded your head in approval. You then slide on socks and red high top converse and headed out to the kitchen to make breakfast.

~~small time skip~~

Around 6:30, kirishima came out of his room, in nothing but shorts. He went over and sat at the bar area in the kitchen and smiled his usual sharp teeth smile.

"Good morning pebble. What are you making today for breakfast?"

"Geez you're really just throwing nicknames at the wall and seeing if they'll stick now huh?" You said with a giggle.

Kirishima rubbed the back of his head, and thought 'I wanna call you mine but I can't..'
"Yeah, when I look at you no specific nickname comes to mind. Like when I look at Bakugo, I wanna nickname him Pomeranian. But he'd kill me if I did."

"Damn right shitty hair. I don't wanna be nicknamed after a fuckin dog."

Kirishima and you both jolted. Somehow bakugos morning voice is deeper than his usual voice so it always frightens us.

"Whatcha making dumbass. Better be something good."

"Well I'm making eggs, sausage and toast."

"Hell yeah!" They both said in unison.

As you were making the food, you started hearing whispering behind you. Which isn't anything new. Since you all graduated together, Bakugo and kirishima have been whispering a lot to each other. Which kinda hurt you. Usually they tell everything but recently when you ask them what they're talking about Bakugo gets all pissy and says 'none of your issue dumbass' so I've learned just to stay out of it.

When you made the place up with equal amounts of food and turned to hand it to the boys, you noticed kirishima's face red. "Hey kiri are you ok? Are my ass cheeks hanging out or something?" Kirishima violently shook is head no. "N-no! Y-your ass defiantly isn't hanging out! I'm fine y/n don't worry about me" he awkwardly laughed after that which made Bakugo roll his eyes in annoyance. "Hey, aren't you going to eat dumbass?"

"Oh, I will later."

"No, you need to eat now. Whatever you want to do next can wait. I have the feeling you haven't been eating a lot recently and that isn't ok. You need to eat now." Bakugo said looking at you.

"Bakugo I'm fine I'll just eat-"

Kirishima cut you off. "Your iron in your blood is low. If you don't eat soon you'll pass out."

"How do you know that kiri?"

Straight panic was seen across his face before he started shoveling food into his mouth too keep him from talking.

You sighed and did as the boys wanted. You made you up a plate and started eating as the boys left to get ready for work.

When they came back out they washed all the dishes and Bakugo left with a small bye, and kirishima was about to walk out the door when he stopped and looked at you. "Are you good on pads?"

You looked at him kinda funny. "I should be ok for a little bit. Why?"

"You'll be starting in about 4 hours. See ya y/n!" and with that, he left.

"What the hell?" You said. "How the hell does he know that?"

———————————————————————————
Word count: 864

Hey guys! I wanted to publish this yesterday but Wattpad was screwing up so it pushed my plans back to today which is ok I guess. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and if you did hit the vote button and comment below! I love you guys so much and I hope to see all of you in the next chapter.

Stay safe out there and stay beautiful and amazing.

Byeeeee

-Megan