2

Key words: f/c/b= favorite candy bar
F/c=fave chips
F/d=fave drink
F/a= favorite animal

This chapter might be slightly suggestive so if you are uncomfortable with that please do not read on.

Enjoy

——————————————————————————-

It was a slow day at work, so kirishima tapped bakugos shoulder. "Do you think I can leave an hour early? I wanna go do some things before I go home."

"Sure loser, leave."

"Thanks man!" He said as he ran to the store .

~~~~~~~~~~

When kirishima arrived at the store, he grabbed a basket and went down the candy isle to grab a king size f/c/b, then he grabbed your f/c and f/d. Kirishima walked down the pad isle and grabbed what you used, then he went down the stuffed animal isle and grabbed your f/a. Lastly he went down the bath isle and grabbed cherry blossom bubble bath and bath salt, fake rose petals that still smelled like roses, then some candles. He was heading to the checkout when a bouquet of roses and babies breath caught his eye.

'Yeah y/n would love that' he thought as he grabbed them and headed up to the register

"Will that be all for you sir?" The woman at the cashier asked. "Uhh...I hope."

"It seems like you got all of the necessary items so whoever you're trying to impress or make feel better."

"I'm glad" he said awkwardly as he payed for the items and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he arrived back at the apartment, he saw you curled up in a ball on the couch which worried him. He's never seen you like this so he ran over to the bar to place the items down then he ran over to you.

"Y/n are you ok?!"
'Damn she's losing a lot of blood. Not like usual. It's getting hard for me to hold back..'

"I'm fine kiri...I-it just hurts.."

Kiri sighed and sat down softly on the couch. "If you want me to rub your back I will if you wanna lay across my legs."

You did what kiri said you can do and you felt kirishima tense up a bit. "U-umm is it ok if I...push your shirt up a bit so I can rub your back..?"

you smiled and said it was ok, so he did that and started rubbing all over your back.

You slowly started falling asleep until a massive pain hit and you groaned in pain. "K-kiri it h-hurts..."

Kirishima swallowed hard as his face got slightly red.  "U-umm I got some things so you can relax in a bath..do you want me to get a bath running for you..?"

"I don't want you to..I don't want to be a burden to you."

"Pebble. It isn't going to be a burden I'll be more than happy to run a bath for you if you want me to."

"Then..will you please..?"

"Of course pebble." He said as he put your shirt back down and you sat up. "Be right back." He said getting off the couch, going to the bar to grab the bag of stuff then then went to the bathroom.

Around 5 minutes later kirishima came out and helped you off the couch and walked you to the bathroom and instantly you were in awe.

"You went through all of this trouble for me..?"

"Y-yeah.." 'Shit this is bad I'm almost at my limit..if I don't get away from y/n I'm not sure if I can control myself!'

You pulled kirishima into a hug and kirishima hugged back. "H-hey pebble.." you heard kirishima say like he was struggling. "Yeah?"

Kirishima grunted softly then a small dark chuckle escaped his lips. "Pebble. You smell so good. It's almost...intoxicating. I could get drunk off of your smell."

"It's probably the bath kiri it smells really good." You say with a giggle.

"No, doll. It's your blood. It smells so sweet." He says as he moves your hair  away from your neck and rubs the middle of his finger (like where your finger bends) on your neck which caused you to shiver slightly. Your neck is a sensitive spot for you so even the slightest touch makes you squirm. "I could take you...right here right now. You're so...intoxicating." He says, his hot breath on your neck as he gently licks your neck.

"K-kiri.."

"Ahh, don't do stuff like that doll. Or I'm gonna have to do what I've wanted to do for a long time." He says gently nipping your neck at the end of his sentence.

"I-I don't know what's gotten into you but I don't want anything to happen between us just yet...I-I'm sorry..."

And with that kirishima gently grunted again and pulled away from your neck. "I-I'm so sorry y/n! I-I didn't bite you did I?! I-I'm sorry! Are you ok?!"

"I-I'm fine kiri.."

"I'm sorry..I-I'll leave now...don't worry about dinner I'll make it...u-umm if you need anything let me know and Bakugo will be home soon."

He quickly left the room and sat on the couch. He put his face in his hands as tears ran down his face.

'I almost hurt her. Why did I let my urges take over?! Have I grown that weak? I still have time...a lot of time...why are my urges this strong. I don't want to hurt my delicate flower..I don't want to make her wilt. Please don't make me hurt her..'

———————————————————————————
Word count: 947

Thank you all for reading! I hope y'all enjoy! I'm gonna be updating a little bit later in the day hopefully so stay tuned for that. I love y'all so much and if you did enjoy it please hit the vote button and comment below! also lemme know if you're enjoying this story so far!

I love you guys so much stay safe, beautiful and awesome!

Byeee

-Megan