3

Bakugo came home to find no y/n and kirishima making dinner which is odd since y/n always makes dinner. "Oi, where's y/n?"

"Bathtub. I drew her a bath.." kirishima said monotoned. His face showed no emotion.

"What's up with you. Did y/n find out that you like her or something?"

"I almost hurt her."

"Eh?"

"I said I almost hurt her!" Kirishima lashed out, which surprised Bakugo.

"How the fuck did you almost hurt her dukbass?

"I almost bit her neck Bakugo! My fucking urges are getting so strong I can barely control them anymore!"

"Well maybe it's time.."

"Y-you don't mean to...tell her...do you..?"

Bakugo nodded.

"For the first time in my life..I'm terrified."

Bakugo laughed. "Out of all the villains we've faced, you're scared to tell y/n who you really are?"

"Because unlike you, I care about someone. I love her. And I don't want her to think I'm a freak over something that happened when I was so young I couldn't stop it."

"Cmon man. It's y/n. Do you really think she'll think of you like that? We've known her for a long time. I don't think she'll ever think of you as a monster or anything."

"I'm not going to tell her just yet. I'm just going to start the plan I've wanted to do for a while."

"Do whatever man. You can run away from telling her forever though."

"I know." And with that being said, y/n came out with a towel wrapped around her body causing both kirishima and Bakugo to turn their heads to look, just to look away out of respect.

"Kiri you forgot to get my pjs..." y/n said quietly as she shot off to her room with a pad in hand.

When y/n returned not long after, kirishima had dinner ready for you and you went over and and ate it.

Once everyone was done eating kirishima told y/n to sit on the couch, and that's where he showed her everything he bought for her and once he was done, y/n, of course was a blushing mess, while Bakugo started laughing.

"What's so funny?!" Y/n and kirishima said together. 

"You went and bought her all of that?! BAHAHAHA! She really has you by the balls huh kirishima?!"

You slapped Bakugo. "Maybe if you weren't such a self absorbed jerk you'd do this for people you care about."

Kirishima smiled. "Damn y/n."

With that y/n took her things to her room then everyone hung out in the living room until around 12, then everyone retired into their room to start the next day.

~~~~timeskip to when you're off your period~~~~

Kirishima was excited yet nervous to head home today. He planned on telling you that he wanted to take you out on a date, but he wasn't quite sure how to do it, and he didn't know how you'd react which is what terrified him the most.

When he arrived home he saw you making dinner like you always are, and like always he sits down at the bar and strikes up a conversation. "Hey y/n?"

"Hey kiri?"

"D-do you wanna...uhh...like...go on like a date with me tomorrow..?"

"Sure that sounds like fun!" You said finishing up dinner and putting it off the hot burner so it doesn't burn.

"T-that's great!"

———————————————————————————
Word count: 577
Sorry for such a boring chapter it'll get better I promise! Anyway I hope y'all enjoy and if you did hit the vote button and comment below! I love you guys so much and I'll see y'all in the next chapter.

Stay safe, awesome and beautiful

Byeeee

-Megan