7

I've kinda forgot how I wanted to end this book so I'm kinda just gonna throw something together and hope for the best.

Ending will be sad.

Mentions of suicide you have been warned.
——————————————————————————

The days to follow that eventful event was something out of a movie. Every day was so fun and you adored kirishima. It had been a year since that faithful day, and It was nice living with your two best friends until one day kirishima took you to a park where the two of you spent a lot of time when back at UA.

He made a picnic for the both of you as the two of you chatted about little things, and watched the cherry blossoms fall.

The two of you stayed there until sunset. The sky was a pretty mixture of yellow, pink, and purple. Kirishima seemed to get pretty nervous as he kissed your hand and got on one knee and proposed to you.

Of course you said yes. You knew you wanted to spend the rest of your time on earth by kirishima's side. People may mock the two of you and say since the two of you had only been dating for a little more than a year you two were moving so fast. But that wasn't the case. You knew kirishima since the first year of UA together. The two of you graduated together, and for crying out loud moved in with each other even before the two of you dated. You knew what kind of guy kirishima was. And that was a loving and caring person who if you wanted the moon would somehow lasso it and bring it down to you.

You happily said yes to kirishima and he happily pulled you into a hug, thanking you and kissing all over your face.

The wedding was 6 months after that, and it was a small wedding. Tamaki, Bakugo, fat gum, deku, denki, Mina, froppy, Ochako, Todoroki, momo, kirishima's parents, deku's mom, and bakugo's mom and dad all showed up at the wedding.

The next spring, kirishima and you bought a small house just outside of the city, where he could still do his hero duties but you were safe and out of harms away.

3 months later, you broke the news to kirishima that you were expecting, and that man cried. He cried for hours, and was overjoyed that there would be a baby in the house.

Since the second kirishima learned you were pregnant, he was always at your side helping you with whatever. Cravings at 3 am? He's going to the store to get whatever you wanted. Mood swings? A calming bath with candles. Cramps/pains? Massages. Every doctors appointment kirishima was there. He was always there for you no matter what happened. Except when it was time to give birth.

Kirishima went to the store to get last minute supplies for the baby room, since you were a week away from your due date. He left Tamaki with you in case anything happened, but he knew nothing would. But just to be safe, he did it anyway.

He was in the plush section looking at some shark stuffed animals when he got a phone call from Tamaki.

"Y-y-y/n is g-going into l-labor...h-her w-water broke..." a panicking Tamaki was able to spit out as you were crying in pain in the background.

"Shit for real?! I'm on my way!" He said as he left everything in the isle and took off back home.

When he arrived, he saw you sitting on the couch with a hand on your stomach with sweat bullets on your forehead.

"T-the ambulance s-should be here any sec-ah!" You whimpered as another contraction hit you like a Mack truck. Kirishima rushed to your side and wiped the sweat from your forehead. "Just hang in there pebble. They shouldn't be too much longer..." he said calmly, but on the inside he was freaking out.