chapter 4

No one pov:
The two brothers entered their hotel each workers staring at the flirty male and giggling while the younger just glared and shakes his head in disgust.
"Zhan i will take my leave now call when you need me yubin said. Hmm ok gege wait don't tell pa about this okay he said wriggling his eyebrow and giggling. Rest assured I won't say a thing. But I will sneeered the younger male. Aiyaa! Cheng don't be a vibe killer he said while pouting. Hmm!I won't sarcastically.oblivious zhan thought he was being truthful and dragged his brother to meet his friend who are already there waiting.
  Hey  jiyang! Hey Qi you guys came the merry male said beaming ear to ear. zhanzhan! i missed you so much qi said yelling in a loud volume.Me too he said returning the hug. Hmm zhan I noticed that the hotel has no renters just us and the workers said jiyang. Hmm it okay we can have it all to our selves he said chuckling. Woah! your brother came. Wait is he the reaching up to his ear the "grumpy cat".Yes he bursted out laughing not sparing a single glance at that the fuming male.If looks could kill am sure  you would be dead dude jiyang said in a whispering voice and shuddered. Aiyaa! come.on let go in and have fun zhan said in a bubbly manner.

Wang yibo's pov;
     I wrapped up my unfinished business stole a quick glance at the wall clock.Checking my friend text saying they've arrived. I pressed the telecom instructing the driver to be ready.And I strode out leaving my PA to handle my office issues. Striding towards my driver I see female worker placing some much flour on their face. I assumed they wanna impress me. Some flirting. Am really sorry for them but I can never look at them cause I don't do employer or employee romance. I continue to stride with my cold demeanor that always prevent people from barging into my personality space. I walk toward my driver he opens the door and raises his cap as an act of greeting. I always tell him to stop that but he says and I quote"greeting someone doesn't mean he or she is superior but it means you and I both will be respected".Well he is wise and always care for me since my parents died.and I take him as my father.yibo! so what hotel should I drop you at. Uncle just drop me at Xiao's hotel. Sure he said and smiled genuine manner.
   I climbed out of the car and walked towards the reception to enquire about our stay in the hotel. When I reached there I saw a petite lady with her dress so wide that showed off her cleavage and porcelain chest. Umm Mrs....  welcome you must be Mr wang  she said and  gave her most seductive smile. Really if I wasn't in the public I would have loved to rub mud all over disgusting face I hate girls like her they are just gold digger they chase after you only for your riches but i must put on a cool facade not to ruin my reputation. Yes mrs "yang mi  i reserved the whole hotel for the whole night.Okay sir she added with a quirk smile. Alright sir her is your card. Thank you and I proceeded to walk towards my friend when my eyes caught a glimpse of paper dangling on my suit pocket I picked it up and noticed it has a number with a lip mark on it and guessed quickly it was that whore who placed it together with my card.I immediately tore it into crumbs and threw it away has I spot xuan waving at me. I walk towards them as a smile creeped in my face. Hey yibo how are ya man he said while slinging his hand on my back and giving a mild tap.Am good xing you.Never been better.yibo come on let's go towards the bar I hope I can find a new chick either male or female will do. Pervert yelled xing they all chuckled and walk inside the bar.

   Xiao's zhan pov;
Woah I must say drinking with you friend really makes your day exhilarating so far we taken six shots well cheng just two his afraid I will do something insane when am drunk so he his keeping watch. Tch! dude we are heading towards the dance floor okay shouted my friend. Your brother should go too yelled xuan. Sure cheng go with them I'll stay here. No i won't I'll watch you. He didn't speak another words until he felt arms pulling him up.Come on dude lets have fun. He couldn't even say a thing as they drag him towards the dance floor.   Poor acheng zhan said feeling tipsy.He surveiled the whole surrounding and found a charming but cold man sitting sipping alcohol. So handsome he thought.Aish!what am i thinking have i become a pervert. Hey pretty boy zhan cocked his head to see who called him. You talking to me switching his head sideways for reassurance. Yes you i see you are lonely dear let me accompany you i am zhu zanjin. Am jiang xiao zhan nice to meet you grab a stool dude. Sure they talked all about their prefrences and they decide to make a toast. Come on let make a toast said zanjin. Zhan feeling tipsy said no but zanjin persuaded him and he agreed calling towards bartender he gave him a drug to put in zhan's glass and he will be payed handsomely. Bringing the glass they raised it,  clinked together to make a toast. Zhan taking it in a go. After some minutes zhan started feeling hot and tipsy. Zanjin wait here i wanna clear my face.You want me to accompany you dear.No!No!it okay he said and staggering towards the restroom hitting people and saying sorry. This night will be fun mumbled zanjin.
    Wang yibo pov;
I walked towards the restroom and found some lewd noises coming from the sink i decided to avoid going there  so as not mingle with others business. It became louder and more erotic for my hearing.My curiosity got the best if me and i decide to have a peek of what going on as i approached i heard curses.when i reached i saw a figure of a man at his side profile his face was not shown. I stopped walking to study the man he had a semi long sleek shining black hair his shoulder were broad but not so much for a man his ear a bit red has a porcelain body his figure a bit shapy like a woman's. He turned towards my direction i was amazed by his beautiful so beautiful than most females i have ever seen he had a brown doe eyes, a pointed nose a  thick red lips and a sexy mole beneath  those luscious lips he was Adonis himself. I saw his face all red and felt he was in trouble. He walked towards me and whisperd. "Help me. For a moment i thought my world has stopped he had the most angelic yet seductive voice. I snapped out of my trance to find his breathing ragged. I look towards the squirming man and asked with a hoarse voice. With what i asked.Stupid me i could see he was under drugs yet i still wanted to clarify. He whispered am hot i feel restless. And then he grabbed my hand and placed it on his growing bulge and moaned. His voice was seriously turning me on  i was so confused my mind yelled let him go but my body acted otherwise. I went closer towards his ear and whispered. You sure pretty boy. He whimpered as my breath fanned his sensitive neck and nodded profusely.  I grabbed his hand and walked towards my room. That where the fun begins.

Author is really sorry 🥺🥺
Am so sorry I hadn't had the time to update p.s so as you know I never proof read this book feel free to comment and ask me if you feel I made a mistake bye.