Chapter 10

Hey darlings! So am gonna update my book cause I don't know when I will do it again okay.Don't be sad well you see author has to start reading a lot so as to pass and enter college.Ma said she will be collecting my phone for the mean time I do not know when I will update or I will not make false promises but when am done I promise to update almost everyday so don't be sad or angry. Merry Christmas.
                         *************
  The whole world was on hiatus for a certain young man the smile on his face that cease to never stop suddenly stopped his cheeky jokes weren't said again.Everything were replaced with sadness and perplexity. "So family i have an announcement to make the head of the family said.The whole noisy dinner suddenly became quite .What is it father? a petite lady said  her voice hinting curiosity.Well our A' zhan here will be going to study oversea so as to complete his education there.The children gasped at their fathers word.Only a certain male felt delusional towards his fathers words.~~ a'zhan  his mother called out sensing the delusional male zoning out. Father why do you want me to study there I will not really blend in their said his face showing nothing but sadness.Yes you will not blend in yet but you will later.Your lying you only said that because your afraid I'll do something crazy. Tears rolling down from the pouty bunny. No!! look zhan your father wants the best for you his mother butted in.The said male looked at his family pushed his chair backwards and left. My dear do you think he will find it difficult. He will but he  will accustom to it beside his friend will be tranfering there.They all shakes their head and watched the baffled male silhouette slowly fading away. Zhan went to his room closed his door and decided to video call his friends.
   *******(conversation between them)
   ***Ring**
Jiyang: hey zhan how are you
Zhan: am good you
Jiyang: good to
Qi: Hey guys are you excited
Jiyang: i am what of you
Zhan: ????
Qi: hey zhan why aren't you answering.
Zhan: I don't know why I should be excited what's it
Qi: your dad didn't tell you
Zhan: tell me what.....
Jiyang:  we will be transferring together to study overseas
Zhan: oh!!
Qi: why oh!! Being sarcastic
Zhan: Cause it feels weird.
Jiyang: No it won't think positive
Qi: yeah dude
Zhan: sure I will
Jiayang: i gotta go okay ma's calling me bye guys
Qi: Bye I gotta go too okay
Zhan: okay bye guys.
The call ended with zhan breathing a sigh of relief. At least my friends are coming with me.
                       ********
The both brothers finished their lunch and left the cuisine. The younger went towards a bar were he could forget about the certain male he had slept with. He walked into the bar every soul there were literally eye fucking and setting him as their prey but none of them were up to his taste.Sir! what would you like a  cute male waiter said giggling at such handsome male.Yibo looked at him and found him quite attractive and decided to toy him about.You of course. He said winking and giving a side smile making the cute waiter to blush furiously.What's your name yibo asked. ~~Zhang wei is my name sir. He said smiling.Such a pretty name for a pretty guy. Aiyaa! am not pretty do I look like a girl he said pouting his lips.No no but you are adorable.Oh thank you sir literally dying with this handsome male words . So what do you would you like sir.Whisky neat with a glass add it with lemons. Sure! he said smiling. Few minutes he got what he ordered.He thanked the waiters and took sips feeling the sour taste filling his esophagus squeezed his face and continued what he was doing. He got up called his driver and went away leaving a huge tip behind.
                           *********
  The sun rays were already high and shining brightly.It rays evading a dark room which lit it up  a bit. Disturbing a grumpy male from his sleep.Argh! the sound of irritation could be heard around the walls of a grumpy male room he got up looked at his cabinet and took the pain killers and water. Gulped it down immediately. got down from bed  wearing only a robe and went towards the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice and eat bacon and eggs.Frying them he sat down to eat them.~~Ring~~ the annoying ringtone added to his irritation. The loud sound in the vicinity of the grim male's ear echoed loudly.Sighing loudly he picked the annoying gadget receiving the call you could hear argument between two male. Hello yibo. Give it to me! you could here xing  voice echoing in the back ground. What is it guys yibo said restraining himself from yelling. Aah! bro i was wondering if we could cone over.Sure! he said massaging his bridge.Oh okay! we will be there in an hour giggles could be heard in the other line background. Oh yibo could  you please order ramen and tofu.Sure just don't disturb me he said his voice holding no emotions.Thank you your the best haha!! giggling the phone call ended. He finished his breakfast  slowly.When done he washed the dishes went to his room showerroom to take his bath. The warm water pouring down from his hair to his chest to his legs then to his toes. The  shower refreshed him wholly stepping out his  hair dripping giving him those sexy vibes picked his outfit shorts and a baggy hoodie wore them. and headed back downstairs ordered the ramen and tofu his friends asked for laid in his couch and switched on the tv. Few minutes later the sound of doorbell could be heard.He got up went to see who had pressed the bell.Opened it he saw the delivery guy standing there with the food he had ordered.Paying him he took it and kept it on the kitchen cabinet went back to the couch he laid down and drifted away to dreamland.

23\12\2020❤
That's it guys i gotta sleep i am literally sleepy while writing this book so i decide i'll update on my birthday before i finally go on hiatus.So goodnight and sweet dreams❤ merry christmas every one