🔞chapter 5🔞

Hey lovelies am sorry i haven't updated since cause am busy but i decide to today. This chapter contains adult scenes if it disturbing please skip.Hope you enjoy🤗
                      ***********
The two males enter the well arranged room.one squirming and one staring the bolder male walks towards the squirming male and whispered .Are you sure you want  this afraid the other might back out .The drugged male arched his back due to the bolder male breath fanning his sensitive neck nodded vigorously begging to be touched.wang yibo came closer and kissed the mellow male adam apple leaving trails of sloppy kisses giving love bites all over his neck and withdrawed back looking at his masterpiece.he carried the male  tenderly as if he was a delicate item that must be kept with utmost care. He dropped him gently making him look like a leaf falling  from a beautiful  tree. He began to unbutton  the mellow male shirt carefully making the  eager male to huff in anger with the  handsome male being so slow once he was done with the piece of clothing he dived in for a quick kiss  squeezing the mellow male buds making the male beneath him shiver with so much excitement.  he kissed and bit his way to toward his lower part of his torso. He gently unzipped his trouser and found his dick already  licking with precum begging  to be touched. So impatient  I see and gave a dry chuckle. Please touch me the desirous male said in between his breath. The older obeyed to his pleading  and gave a quick peck before swallowing it whole making the small man to moan loudly feeling ecstatic with the perfect blowjob given to him.  The older continued to bob his head repeatedly making the  mellow male to increase his dick size as he was cumming but  he refused to  remove his mouth.  A. am cu.. u...  umming he stammered. But the older didn't  even move when he heard the small man's word and it splattered all over his mouth  some dripping. He swallowed it all and began to undress himself. When he discarded the last piece of clothing he went to the drawer and brought a gel and smeared it all over his finger he placed the first finger into the small man warm cavern and felt his little  brother become aroused. The mellow male started to whimper cause by sudden intruding in  his chrysanthemum  hole. The older decided to keep  him shut  by kissing his rosy lips. Without knowing he added his second finger making  the latter to gasp as it makes hit his prostate  making him to cum for the second time. He skillfully added  his  third finger making the latter to feel so full. He kept doing this and removed his already slicked finger smeared the gel on his already  coated rock hard little brother and looked at the mellow doe eyes and said am going in scratch  me if you can't  endure the pain.  The small  mangave a slight nod. The older pushed the tip of his cock and felt on cloud nine while the latter muffled his already  choking tears. The older noticed his partner tears streaming  gently and felt sad unknowingly. Kissed his tears and stop even though he wanted to wreck the small man's repeatedly  but he couldn't  be selfish as not to see the mellow male tears.  The male beneath   his hooded eye blinded with lust looked directly  at his partner  and found him handsome studying  his features a porcelain body,  a strawberry lips,  pointy nose,  broad shoulder,  and a well kept body this kind  of men are what women throw  them self at. He felt lucky and decided to continue his intercourse   forgetting  his pain few minutes ago and nodded his head. The older saw it  and pushed it all in a go and stopped to give some time of adjustment to his huge cock. When he saw the smaller male raise up his hips as green signal. He gently  placed his legs on his shoulder  pushed in and pulled out with utmost passion peppering his face and body with sweet kisses. The room filled with sinful yet pleasant  moan.  They continued until the older male hits the small man's  sweet spot earning a lewd moan intensifying  the rooms temperature  due to the passionate. A.. a..am. C.. u.. mming he said lewdly. The older hummed and poof it spilled on his shoulder  and some sliding on the mellow  male tummy.  The older felt his dick getting  bigger  this agitated  him making the small man's  moans to be more hoarse   F.. aster he said and in turn making the older to cum the both slumped on the bed sweat and semen gliding  down their body making them look so hot.  The mellow male felt weak to even open his eyes and notice his partner's action. The older removed his cock from the small man  anal. Getting a grunt from the small  man due to the lack of  sudden emptiness. He scooped  him up and walked towards the bathroom to remove their semen on their body.  When done he dried them with a towel and brought  a new  pair of clothes changed the sheets. Then place his partner  on the bed wrote a piece of cheque and placed it on the drawer  called his driver turned back and uttered "This is the best sex I have ever had but  it will be the last" turned away and went  out without sparing a glance at the sleeping  male.
   I never have sex twice with hook ups he said moving faraway  from the hotel.

Hey lovelies how was it tell me if it okay or if it's  not I will try to improve please try to vote and comment  it makes me really happy bye enjoying  reading.