Chapter 9

Hey!!!you guys author back.Like literally last week has been quite hectic for me so I haven't been able to update my book.Just so that you know author misses you all a lot and also to my guru _RuiShi_ off ya go.
***********
In a well furnished room sat a puzzled male thinking. staring outside the plane panel window falling deeply into an abyss which no one can bring him out until ~~Ring~~.Huh! he said trying to recollect his thought that had being dispersed.He picked up his phone.Yes! aah yibo how are you doing yes I wanted to talk to you okay at "Young Cuisine" sure I'll meet you there. Calling his personal assistant and his driver he went out of the building to meet his younger brother to discuss what he had in his mind.

I have thought about it and decided that maybe we should send.our zhan overseas to study you know let him be free avoid trouble start a new life.Said a reserved woman none other than zhan's mother talking to her already zoned out husband.Fengmian! are you even listening to me she her tone leaving a hint of annoyance in it.No I was not please come again.The zoned out father continued thinking about what the doctor had said.His my son gay?No he can't be.How can he get pregnant.No the doctor lie.Yes that's it his lying.But that not an infamous hospital they just don't lie about their patience.That's it the already fed up woman said raising her hand in defeat.She got up and left her husband. Yu! dear I think we should send him overseas so he could study he said brightly receiving a death glare from his wife. So really weren't listening to my words right she said annoyed at her puzzled husband.Am sorry have been thinking lately about our zhan's future he said his face creasing together.What happened to our a zhan! She said her face showing sorry and concern for our son.Well the doctor said his fine but he may get a cardiac arrest if the same mistake repeats.Oh my goodness that horrible she said.That's not only it he said our zhan can get pregnant.The elderly man waited too see his wife's reaction but she showed no sign.Dear are you shocked.Dear dear he repeated but the said woman didn't reply. she closed her eyes and tried opening them back.(Mrs yu zuxian went back to the past okay don't get confused).Beep!Beep! A lady was in a room drip placed in her body oxygen on her face supporting her in breathing properly.She squinted her eyes to accustom to the brightness of the room.she looked around to find her child only to find a woman in white dress rocking her child. Who are you? She asked her voice containing fear in it. Oh dear your up I thought you would sleep a bit longer.Your scared don't be I won't harm you or this child.Okay I want you to listen to me carefully this child you are seeing is the king of kings son.His first and last son but he sent him to earth so as to protect him from the evils that had been lurking around the heaven gate.He wanted you to keep him safe till his son meets his soul partner.This boy here has the body of both a male and a female.He can give birth to children but unlike any woman he needs his fated one to be with him.If the fated one isn't with him it consequences will be grievous.You will keep him till his fated one has come they will both go back to their real home so as to fulfill the scriptures. The weak woman couldn't do anything but to gasp only to the beautiful lady's words. Take this amulet never let him to take it off or his aura would attract the underworld and it evils. The woman stretched her hands to receive the ruby colored amulet.Now go to sleep dear and remember don't tell this conversation to anyone. She said touching the sleepy female forehead.Aaah!the sound of scream and heavy panting.Dear your awake an elderly male said rubbing his panting wife back.Where is zhan her first question.Letting the older to look at her oddly but shrugged it aside.His sleeping dear.Let me meet him.No no you were unconscious for a while the kids didn't know about it.You should rest a bit before going to see him okay he said. Sure sleep engulfing the tired lady.I wonder what you dreamt that made you this scared the older male murmured.

The both brothers kept quiet staring at each other.each waiting for one of them to start a conversation.But none did.Brother you called me the younger one said quite irritated by his brother silent mode.Oh yibo I called to ask about the company welfare. It okay he said nonchalantly. The both kept quiet until a pretty female waitress came up to them requesting for their food they both said their food preference and the silence continued from where it stopped
"Yibo I want you to be honest why have you been spacing lately.The younger looked at his gege strangely trying to understand his words.What do you mean ge. He asked confused at his brother words.You have been spacing out lately like you have been thinking of someone and am I being truthful. Ooo...h.ooh..oh he stammered readjusting his tie.Well no gege that not true avoiding any eye contacts with his gege.You are sure he said squinting his eyes.Am sure he said.Alright his gege making himself to buy his younger brother lies.Let's eat yibo i just wanted to help you.They both ate their food in silence. Thoughts were dispersed within them.

The world seemed to have stop for a particular young man.His family were all eating their dinner food and talking randomly.But he felt off place he felt sad like a part of him had being cut off his mind still lingers about a particular male.A zhan paa paa! Her fingers snaping her brother thought back to reality.Oh am sorry he said.I have an announcement dear family the eldest said grabbing all his family attention.

That's it lovelies so I will be updating more often remember to vote and comment.And also put a smile on your face and other remember author loves you all