chapter 8

Hey am back 🥳🥳 am so tired really most of the times i don't take care of my health cause I have to study for exams😥 though am a bit better hope you all are good and fine.Please don't mind this author if my writing is bad just bear okay of I got💖✌.
                    *************
F**k! this is annoying a very handsome male said his smooth finger  skillfully gliding in it making him look hotter.That boy must be mine he muttered.knock! yeah come in.Oh He peng have you found him.Yes boss i found him,  his information and his where about.His jiang's eldest son most playful and hardworking the most loved have two sibling love to eat hot pot, stir fried tofu with rice, and wonton soup, his height 1.83m and most important his gay but his parent doesn't know about it.That all i can find sir he said grinning.Oh okay thank you tell my secretary to send your money to your account.Thank you! a lot sir for your kindness saying so the spy went away grinning ear to ear.I Zan jin get what I want baby boy you will be mine he said kissing the said male picture with a sweet smile holding unknown intention in his mind.
                         *************
Are you feeling better young man. yes doctor just a bit lazy okay if you feel a bit nauseous just report also always share your problem when you feel suffocated okay.Yes he said plastering a fake smile Here take this number I recommend you meet him when you feel scared he's a good psychologist. Thank you doctor. Your welcome giving a sincere smile to the weak male.Okay your discharged today your parent will come in now.Hmm he hummed in acknowledging the doctor's word.The doctor got up and allowed the family in to meet their weak member.Mr Jiang can we talk in my office.Sure he said fear written in his face afraid the doctor might say something that was bad.
     Zhan how you feeling now. Better jie he said giving a sincere smile.We were scared please don't do that again .Am sorry he said feeling bad for causing his family to be sad.It okay  the mother said raising his bowed head to reach her gaze .But you know Cheng still the most sad.Bang!it  hit him hard that his didi didn't meet him well he couldn't blame anyone but himself if he hadn't yelled maybe his younger brother won't hate him he felt bad for his brother infuriation.Let me call him so you can settle your differences his mother said caressing his face and hair before giving a light tap.Okay maa he said forcing a weak smile.Common let's go yanli she said.Hmm! okay she said got up and followed her mother closing the door behind her.Few minutes after they left the door opened zhan thought it must be his brother looked up and said che..... YOU!!!
                     **********
Sir this is our project and we would like if you partner in our business.It is.one of the most advanced technology this  would boost up your fame and popularity and also ours.Sir,sir the poised elegant male said finding it strange for the mighty wang to zone out quickly yes go on an listening he said rubbing his temple.Alright if you could go over it and endorse our brand.it will be a great pleasure to our company. He said giving a sweet smile.Hmm! Okay give it to my secretary mian mian( author does not remember putting yibo's  secretary name😅). Yes sir she said giving a curt bow.He got up stretched his suit properly and went out. He went to his car  his personal assistant with him driving away from the company.Sir you have a meeting with your brother haikuan regarding your personal life exactly and hour from now were would you like to your to be at .Okay sure book at      Young cuisine call my brother to meet me up there he said pulling and pushing his tie.
                      .**********
  You!!what the heck are you doing here he said his eyes betraying him praying earnestly he was dreaming.Baby boy I see you are ill guess I'll have to wait to your recovered he said giving a side smirk
The terrifying guest which seemed to give xiao zhan goosebumps said turning to leave met the said male brother. His face passive who are you? the grim male said.Well that's for you to find out leaving the grim male baffled.The younger looked at his frightened brother feeling a bit pity for him walked up to him placed his arms on his brother shoulder and started to pat him cessation. It okay gege it alright you will be fine he said.Are you sure he looks crazy didi.Raised up his head and looked at his didi's eye.The younger could see his older brother anguish plastered on his face.What if he hurt me tears dripping.No no sh..hhh!! No one will hurt you am here he said.Tears betraying him to roll out but no he has to be put up a strong facade not to  worry his gege the more.They both kept quiet each thinking alike the same question
        Mr jiang i have to tell you something  about your son you see am   not hundred percent sure but your son can give birth just like any other woman.He his a male but has a womb to conceive like any woman can if he sleeps with anymore.Hahaha!!  Fengmian started to laugh doc your funny.The doctor looked at the crazy man and wondered why he would be laughing when am saying such impossible stuff.The laughing old man expected the doctor to say just kidding but nope he heard nothing just a straight face shown to him then he knew it was all a joke.Doctor your kidding right zhan his a male.I know he might look delicate but he his man for goodness sake.That can't be possible he said.Would you please be calm and let me finish the doctor said in a strict voice.I wasn't even done.Look your son his part of the rare male in the world that has the features of a woman though there will be complication when he will give birth.But the good news is that he can't get pregnant if he doesn't sleep with another male the question is Is He GAY?

Hey Lovelies hope it's to you liking FYI not proofread.so please if there is any error comment and also vote thank you.Author been a lot busy😅😇