chapter6

Hey lovelies am back less busy so I decided to update. So you know I will be using metaphor in my stories so please don't be confused please vote and feel free to comment on my mistakes and my encourage my writing bye
                   ****************

As the sun rise the early morning leaves a breath taking view the flowers bloom tenderly. the birds chirp happily the rivers gushes quickly the sun rays streaks toward a slightly opened curtains disturbing a sleepy male whose best friend is slumber laid beside him caressing him and whispering sweet words in his ears feeling irritated with the sunlight disturbing his friend.The sleepy male tumbles to and fro avoiding the sun rays.Alas! his eyes betrayed him and opened it blinded by the luminous light  in the room.He flutters it to accustom to the room's light he sat straight and pang! he felt an intense pain slowly spreading  through his head like he got hit by a hammer.His head throbbing with pain his body feeling nauseous his eyes dizzy managed to stand and pick up the painkiller and the glass of water besides it .Drank it quickly each drop felt a sign of relief towards  the xiao zhan.he raised his eyes to the  sun rays and fluttered his eyelashes gently closed them back reminiscing all that happened from the shots of alcohol they took to the clinks of glass he shared with a stranger to the most euphoric sex he had. Has he remembered the latter's body starting from his chisel jaw his pointy nose his beautiful eyes to his strawberry lips down to his well kept body each abs that his mischievous fingers kept teasing lining down to his big dick he remembered how he moaned he kept moaning shamefully.
Aish!xiao zhan stop thinking lewd stuff he said giggling sweetly he got up  washed himself and saw a different clothes arranged neatly on the drawers he smiled and went towards the door and noticed a note kept close towards the door he picked it up and saw a huge amount of money in the cheque a single tear smiled and mumbled thank you  before reaching it masters beautiful pale cheeks. The beautiful boys lips quaver with sadness and deject.His tears falling each pearl that drops kissing his pale face mumbling thank you freeing them from their bondage.So I was a hook up for you he said each words piercing his heart and soul. He picked the white man(paper) up and shoved it down his pants wiped his tears and brought his phone to see numerous text messages from his friends,brother,sister, father and mother.He called his driver to come pick him up.

    The day went restless for a certain young man in his well furnished and air conditioned office.His thought kept lingering on a particular someone.Why do I feel restless he questioned himself ?I left him after knowing how he will feel after that drugs induced on his body.Gosh this is annoying. That certain man was none other than wang yibo. His day was restless thinking about the mellow male he had sex with yesterday his meeting where being postponed his thoughts were weren't in place each thought were of a single soul.Yibo" "Yibo  his name  being called but the latter was oblivious his thought being thrown in the vortex until a forceful shake pulled him away from his trance.  Haikuan! gege when did you arrive he asked. The latter obviously shocked towards the grim man weird behavior shrugged it aside and decided to continue with what his main purpose was for. Yibo in the next five years we will join in partner with the Jiang's  Enterprise.And why are we doing this he said calmly his grim face making him look unstoppable. Well you see yibo the Jiangs are part of the  world top business class but in that next five years a new leader will be placed as the head that it his older son well that's it if I have any more information I will certainly tell you he said standing up.Okay yibo said impassively. And also yibo get yourself a girlfriend or a boyfriend at least hmm he said .yes gege he replied. When his older brother left his thought popped up and he mumbled "what wrong with me he said mildly he remembers the mellow male beautiful yet petite feature which resembles like a female his sinful moan his rosy lips.Ugh! he moaned when he felt his little yibo aroused  just by the latter body he got up and went to his private restroom he dropped his  suit pants down and saw his little yibo leaking with precum  his hands holding his didi gently while reminiscing the mellow male body and his moans .Ugh! Agh!shit! curses  could be heard in the restroom. Oh... f..u..c..k he said when he felt his cum all over his hand  and toilet seat.He got a tissue wiped his hands and the toilet seat and went ahead to wash his hands in the toilet sink.He came out  sweaty his tie disarranged  hair scattered and .Aah! he screamed when he saw his two best friend looking at himself stranger.Dude did you just jerk your self haoxuan said doubting what he heard and seeing yibo's shaggy appearance.No I did not he said lying to his friend and of course knowing who they where bursted into laughter.Dude how was it xing joined in the torment yibo was facing wishing he could be swallowed by the ground to avoid such topic  his friends were asking.OK OK jokes aside yibo where were you yesterday you invited us all of a sudden you disappeared really we went nuts when we didn't see you his friend continued to blubber nonsense especially happy xuan in which yibo wasn't listening  at all instead his mind was in just one person .Wondering where you are now he mumbled sadness clearly shown on his face. haoxuan who noticed his friend distraught face.Yibo what's it compassion and concern clearly written on his face.it nothing xuan yibo  said putting on his facade  to avoid his friend to be sad and gloomy gaze.

Hey lovely how was it  tell me and also please comment and vote  I feel happy when I see people voting and commenting.Also to all people always put a smile on someone else gaze okay bye bye😍😘😊