Whats it takes to be a hero

Before I start this chapter, I just want to say that (y/n)'s wings can change size, and the smallest size, which are how she keeps them when she's not using them, are like Cupid's wings and the biggest size are full on angel wings. I'll put a little picture thingy after this chapter so you guys can see what they look like. But anyways, ON TO THE STORY!

Abigaileo💛_________________________________

(Y/N) pov~

After Kaminari leaves, I set up his contact in my phone and send him the picture of us.

(Y/n): hey Kaminari! Here's the picture from earlier! (The Picture)

Pikachu boi⚡️: thanks (y/n)!

(Y/n): your welcome!

Well, now that that's done I can start to work on my home work. As I'm doing my math homework, which was relatively easy, a waitress come over and asks me what I would like.

"Umm, I'll take a slice of blueberry cheesecake and an Earl Gray tea please!"

"Alrighty that will be right out for ya!"

"Thank you!" And with that I went back to my homework.

Time skip like 15mins~

Bye now I have gotten my food, but Izu still hasn't arrived yet, and I'm starting to get worried. I should probably text him.

(N/n): hey Izu? Are you alright, you haven't gotten to the cafe yet and it's been 25 minutes since you last texted me.

Izu💚: Yeah, (y/n) I'm alright. I'll be there in a few.

(N/n) : Okie dokie! Be carful on your way here!

After I see the text from Izu, I could tell something wrong. He seems sad, because he didn't use and exclamation point or something so there will be a lightened mood, but this time he didn't. I'm worried that something happened while he was on his way, and I swear if it was Katsu again, then I think I'm gonna lose my marbles!

A few minutes later, I see Izu walk through the door. He seems really down, I'm definitely gonna have to ask him about it. I don't think he sees me at first, so I wave to him."Hey Izu! I'm over here!" I see him look towards me and a tiny smile makes it's way on his lips. "Hi (y/n)"

"Hiya Izu! How was the walk over?"

"It was fine." He said this with a very sad voice.

"Are you sure? You seem upset." I give him a concerned look. "Was it Katsu?"

"No it wasn't him, something happend, but I'll tell you later." He flashed a small smile.

"Alrighty then, let's get you some food now!" I say as I flag down the waitress from before, and she asks him what she wants.

"I'll have an iced green tea, and some pork katsudon please" the waitress then goes to the back to get his food and drink.

Time skip~

After Izu and I finish our food, I order a large black coffee and go to pay for our food. "Oh, wait (n/n) I can pay!"