Enterence Exams Part 1!

Authors note~
Ik it has nothing to do with the story, but please just appreciate the picture above🤣
(Also, a quick remainder, I don't own any of the pictures unless stated otherwise)
-Abby💛
<><><><><><><><<<><><><><><><><><><>

Authors note~Ik it has nothing to do with the story, but please just appreciate the picture above🤣(Also, a quick remainder, I don't own any of the pictures unless stated otherwise)-Abby💛<><><><><><><><<<><><><><><><><><><>

Btw this is (y/n)s bedroom, but without the toy car and it has a desk in the corner, and the pic below this is her outfit, but you can change the green to your preferred color. Also, the instead of the heels she has sneakers. Sorry for all the pictures taking up space, but on to the story!

 Sorry for all the pictures taking up space, but on to the story!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3rd person pov~

"(Y/n), it's time to get up!" Shota says as he tries to shake his daughter awake. I saw tries because (y/n) sleeps like a brick. "Come on, you're gonna be late to the exams if you don't get up!"

"Ughh" the winged girl groans as she rolls over, covering herself with blankets. 'Is this how Mic and Nemuri feel when I get have to wake me up?'  The pro-hero thinks to himself. "(Y/n), get up. This is the last time I'm asking you nicely."

"Noooooo..."  'FINE!' Aizawa shouted in his head as he stormed out of the room. A few minutes later he came back with a cup of ice cold water.  "I said that was the last time I was asking, so don't get mad at me for doing this." And with that, he ripped off her blankets, and dumped the cup of water on her.

"AhHhHhH! It's so cold!!" (Y/n) shrieked as the water splashed over her, soaking her pajamas and her bed sheets.

"Now get up, the Entrance Exams start at 9:30, and it's 8:00 now." As he's leaving the room he adds "I also made you breakfast, and made your tea in a travel mug."

"OH SHOOT IVE GOT TO GET GOING!" The now energetic (h/c) haired girl yells as she hops out of bed, using her wings to hover around her room. She then grabs an outfit (the one at the top) and a pair of (f/c) sneakers. (Y/n) then runs to the bathroom to brush her hair and put
it in (h/s), and brush her teeth and do other morning hygiene.