Transition

Ok so the reason I haven't been updating is because I procrastinate a lot and I have to put school first so I don't let everything pile up. But here's the next chapter, sorry it's really short.
Abby💛
_________________________________
Previously on 1-A's Angel (bum bum bum!)

"I'm not done. you told me you had no power, so when I saw this timid quirkless boy try to save a life, or inspired me to act too"  he paused for a second before continuing "there are stories about every hero, how they became great. Most have one thing in common, their body moved before they had a chance to think. Almost on their own."

Izu then starts to cry, and I can feel tears well in my eyes as well.

"And today, that's what happened to you." Izu then got down on his knees, crouched over crying. "Young man. You too can become a hero, because I've deemed you worthy of inheriting my power"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3rd Person Pov~

After All Might gave his inspirational speech about his power to young Midoriya, everyone had to go home. But before they left, All Might noticed the winged girl who had been standing there the whole time.  Ughhh I didn't even notice she was there! The pro-hero thought as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Uhhh..." the (h/c) haired girl says while fidgeting with backpack strings "Mr. All Might, I'm assuming that this is a secret, so you don't have to worry about me telling anyone!"

With that said, the lengthy man felt a weight lift off his shoulders. I guess I won't have to bribe a child today.  He has had to do that before, and it was not pretty. The kid got away with 95% of the cash in his wallet.

"Well, Izu and I should be heading to our houses. So I'll you so later!" She then walked over to Izu and grabbed his hand. "Come on, Auntie Inko will be really worried if you're not back soon."

"Wait, kid. What's the your name?" All Might called out to the girl. She then turned around, the golden sun illuminating her face, and bouncing off he feathery wings.

"My name's (y/n) (l/n)" and with a final smile, she left, walking down the street, hand in hand with her best friend.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Authors note
Hey... hey... how y'all doin? Sorry for not updating for a month, and I'm super sorry this is such a short chapter! I promise another one will be coming out later today, and this one is just a transition chapter bc I didn't know what to write from where the last chapter left off.
Abby💛