Tender Loving Care ('∀`)♡

Third person pov~

A few months after that fateful day, (y/n) started to notice that Midoriya had become more... muscular. She of course knew it was because of the new training regiment that All Might designed for him, and she was proud of him for going threw with the plan. But one day during a break period, she noticed that as they were walking outside, he was very wobble on his feet.

"Hey Izu? Are you alright?" She asked her green haired friend, the concern obvious in her voice.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine! Don't worry!" This didn't convince (y/n) though. Of course it wouldn't, she's his best friend, and vise-versa.

"Izu, just sit down, you look like you're gonna pass out." She said this with a sternness that Izuku had only heard once before, it was the time where she pinned Bakugo against the wall a few month prior.

He then sat down, under the sakura tree that they will spend their break under. He was so quick to listen because he know that if he didn't, then she will be upset with him, the same way his mom is when he doesn't take care of himself.

She then starts to take out some of the necessities she keeps in her bag. Aka, cookies, granola bars, fruit snacks, dried fruit, Slim-Jim's, a blanket, a extra sweatshirt, juice boxes, water bottles, and those weird jelly packs (courtesy of Dadzawa)

"Ok so, by the end of this period out need to drink this whole bottle of water, eat either a granola bar or fruit, and you are going to take a nap." (Y/n) then hands Izuku the water bottle. "And after that, you can either have a cookie or fruit snacks, ok?"

"Ok, and I'll have a pack of fruit" The boy said as he uncaps his water bottle. "Also, (N/n), why do you have all of this stuff in your bag?" Izuku asked, his curiosity getting the better of him. At this question, the (h/c) haired girl smiles.

"It for you, and anyone else who need it!" She then hands him a pack of various dried fruit. "I don't want anyone to be hungry to much, it always the worst..." she then trails off, the memories of her past with her mother and father flooding back. All the hungry nights, the yelling, the hitting...

'Don't think about that now (y/n), you're ok now and you've got to focus on helping Izu' (Y/n) thinks to herself as she shakes her head of the bad memories.

Brogle boi's pov~🥦

As (y/n) finishes off her sentence, I notice her wings subconsciously wrapping around her. This usually happens when she thinks about something in her past. I don't know much about what happened because she doesn't tell me about it, and it seemed like a touchy subject so I never asked.

"Hey (y/n), I know you're concerned about me right now but, are you alright?" She then turns to me with a smile.

"yup! I'm ok!" She lying. I know she is. I'll try to press on about it later, because she'll just brush it off if I ask right now.

"Ok then..." I then start to eat my fruit, and continue drinking my water. I'm glad I have friend like (y/n). She's one of the only people who still believed I'm my dreams of becoming a hero even though I don't have a quirk. Even mom gave up on me when I was younger. But ever since I've told (n/n) my dream, she encouraged me, and helped me believe in myself through the hard times.

(Y/n) pov~

After Izu finishes his snack, and about half of his water bottle, I hand him the sweatshirt and blanket. "Now that you've finished your snack, you've got to take a nap, I can tell you need sleep."

"Ok-" He's then cut off by his own yawn. Aww he sounds like Mr. Whiskers when he yawns! (Btw mr.whiskers is what you named the cat from the shinso chapter).