Chapter 7 - Death Threats

I'm still reminded by the happy memories I've created with Dona. Labis siyang nagpapasalamat na dumating daw ako sa buhay niya dahil naranasan niya ulit makakain ng masarap na mga pagkain at makapunta sa mga lugar na hindi na niya napuntahan. She kept saying that it is all God's way that our paths have crossed; to fill each other's empty cup so we would  finally be free to have a happy normal life.

She's almost winning over the challenge. Well, I hope she wins.

I was now preparing my things in my locker when I saw a paper clipped under my jacket. Who could even open my locker aside from the security officers?

Without hesitation, I read the paper. "Be careful. I might kill you in an instant without bothering your loved ones," it says.

I crumpled the paper and threw it in a garbage can. Who are they trying to mess up with? I'm not scared of anyone. But on second thought, it might be that photographer's threat so I could let them have an open relationship. I still have to figure it out and once I've gathered enough evidence to provoke him and Mom, then it's my way to separate them. I just need to think of a perfect plan.

While I'm heading to my first class, some guys who were standing beside the corner looked at me with hatred. Seems like they've been wanting to beat me but just can't because I'm their President's son.

What to do? Just neglect their presence. It's what I've been doing for a long time because many guys can't stand the sight of my presence and perfection.

I was about to enter my room when leche flan girl stepped in my way.

"I'm warning you. That Dona is a two-faced bitch."

I smirked. "And who are you to judge her? Look, if you're concerned about me, better not be. It's my job to decide who I am going to trust. And about Dona, she's the nicest person I've ever met."

She shook her head. "She's just using you. She's always like that to anyone she could take advantage of."

"That's not what I felt when I got to know her. You're just doing this because you're insecure and jealous."

She stared madly. "Well, you wait until you discover who she is and what kind of person she is. Because for me, she's a leech and a parasite that sipped blood from its available host."

I laughed. "Parasitism? Dona is not a flea nor a tick. She's a human."

"That devours another human for her advantage."

"I don't think she's a dragon to even have the power to do such things. Leche flan girl, I still have a class. So, mind your own business now." I just left her frustrated. What's wrong with her? Why is she making up stories about Dona when she's the one bullying her? I'd**t. She's maybe just famous but id**t.

I shook my head as I sat on my chair. One of my classmates handed me a piece of paper. "For you po," she said.

"Who gave it to you?" I asked but she's not willing to answer me and ran away.

I opened the paper and read it. "Your time will come so prepare your coffin, boy."

I was left thinking about who might really be this person who keeps sending me death threats. And I even familiarized the penmanship so I can use it as a tool for my plan.

It's already our break time so I decided to take a snack in the canteen. I called Dona so I could ask for her help.

After I've bought some snacks for us, I let Dona read the paper and she's shocked.

"Hala. Sino kaya ito? Baka dahil marami lang ang inggit sa'yo?"

I bet to disagree. "Hindi ako naniniwalang dahil lang iyan sa pagiging perfect ko. I can feel na higit pa diyan ang nais ipabatid ng taong iyan at alam mo kung sinong hula ko?"