A step further

(Deku's pov)

As I was walking down the street I saw some random hero's fighting a villain. It wasn't that interesting until the pro hero Kamui Woods. So I decided I'd help out. I ran behind cover, put my helmet on and then shot a radiation blast art the 2 lower rank hero's, melting them to a pile of mush. Hello there Kamui Woods pleasure to meet you. "It's y-you." I saw him stutter as he backed up in fear. Yes, it is indeed I All For One. I then blasted him with black fire that instantly incinerated him. Bye bye hero. The villain thanked me then I teleported home. As I walked through the front door my mother shouted. "Izu, where have you been!" I hugged her and apologized while fake crying. I'm so sorry for what I did. "But you didn't do anything." She said. Will you forgive me. "Of course I forgi-." But before she could finish I broke her neck, killing her instantly. Besides she'd only get in the way.

(Time skip 1 hour)

I was currently destroying a factory when the hero's Mt. Lady and Edgeshot showed up. Ah more fake hero's to kill I see. I then teleported behind Mt. Lady and shot a giant laser right at her, killing her. "You bastard." Edgeshot shouted. Is this really the amount hero's our using on me. Jeeze you really need to step up your game. I then grabbed Edgeshot when he became his thin form and tor him in half. He was somehow still alive so I took his quirk then slammed a giant piece of burning hot metal on him. As I was walking back I bumped into Magne. Hay bud. "Oh hey nice to see you."he said. "By the way Tomura wanted to see you for some reason. Ok see ya. I teleported into the bar scaring the shit out of Kurogiri. Hey, I heard Handjob wanted me to see him. "Yes he's in his room." Kurogiri told me after calming himself down. I went to Handjob's room only to see him playing games. "I can't beat this fucking boss!" He shouted. That's because it's better to use the character Oria instead of nephus. "How do you know that?" He yelled back at me. Because I'm a gamer.

(Time skip to after Tomura was done playing videogames)

So did you just call me over to help with videogames. "No I called you hear because there's a certain hero I need you to kill." He told me. Okay who? "All Might." I can do that in a little bit but not now, not today. "Fine." Handjob said while grumbling. Well I guess I should leave, goodbye.