A stain on the floor

(Deku's pov)

I've been looking for the hero killer Stain for hours but can't find him. From the information I gathered he should be somewhere in Hosu city. I then heard someone pleading to not be killed so I guessed it was Stain about to kill someone, I was correct. Right when I walked down that alley I saw him stab a random hero right between the eyes. I slow clapped as I came out of the shadows. That was very impressive, I see your title lives up to expectations. "And who might you be." He asked me. Why I am the number 1 villain All For One, a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. "Just het lost I have work to do, unless you want to be killed." Stain said. No, no, no you see I came hear to kill you and by the time I am done the only Stain will be the blood all over this alley. He swung his sword at me but I just simply blocked it with my arm and it broke. I then made a giant metal poll turn into a point and stab the tendons on his legs. How did you like me using overhaul and telekinesis, it makes it so I can change the molecular structure of things without needing to touch anything. Then I grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the ground making a crater. You know I could kill you right now but you'll be useful in the long run. I then just flew up, dropped him on a building and teleported away.

(Time skip 3 hours)

After awhile of practicing on my punching bag I decided to go visit Katsuki. I later found him at our old school. Hay there Katsuki. "What the hell do you want Deku!" Oh I was just checking in on how your quirkless life has been so far, has anyone beat you up yet. "No! Why would they, after all I have people that care about me unlike you!" oh really now because if I recall all your friends we're only your friends because they we're afraid of you getting mad at them. And think about it why the he'll does your mother call you a brat if she cares about you and if your dad cared about you wouldn't he stand up for you against your mother but all he does is sit there and watch as you get yelled at. I then walked up to him and whispered how about you take a swan dive off the roof and see if you get a quirk in your next life. I then teleported away to watch my master piece.