All Mite

I just want to say that I forgot to mention that Shinsou, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki and Mei are also not dead.

Now to the chapter

(Deku's pov)

you know your probably the first person to be able to hit me All Might. "I will defeat you villain!" Shouted All Might. Well then how bought we make this interesting. I'll teleport everyone but you out of range but where they can still see us and I won't lay a finger on the students if we fight one on one, deal. "You swear." Cross my heart and hope to die. "Deal!" I proceeded to teleport them out of the way but not before combining Telekinesis and vitality stealing to take the energy from all of them. Just then All might jumped at me hitting me in the face, but at the same time I punched him in the gut.(also in case anyone doesn't know since the normal All for one doesn't exist in this universe All Might never got that wound in his stomach.) we both launched in separate directions but he came back quicker then I expected and kneed me in the hip. Then he hit me to the ground. I teleported behind him then used Overhaul and Blood manipulation to turn all the blood that was coming out of me to Nomus. I had them all attack him and watched as he was being overwhelmed. "I thought you said it was going to be one on one!" All Might shouted. It technically is since I used my quirk to create them. After All Might defeated them I teleported behind him and punched so hard the back of his head started bleeding. Then I used Pyrokinesis to light his leg muscles on fire making them covered in burn marks. Oh never fear, for I am here! I grabbed him by the throat and started slamming him into the ground making the crater bigger and bigger. "You won't win!" He shouted as he punched me in the face again. He then proceeded to pummel me with about around 500 punches. "United states of smash!" Then he brought his fist down onto my face, slamming me in the ground and creating another crater. As he was raising his hand up thinking he won I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him towards me. Here's a question All Might, if I have force field quirks why didn't I use them? Answer, I wanted you to hit me. I then used all the energy I stored up from the quirk Kinetic absorption into my right hand and punched All might so hard he launched through 300 ft worth of building's. When I flew over to him he was in his weak form and covered in blood. Looks like you lost All Might but don't worry I've saved this attack just for you, also it would be better if you we're smiling while I did this. I then used the combination of Overhaul, Petrification and Dark matter to create a black ball of energy. Looks like I went beyond Plus Ultra wouldn't you say. I said as I hit All Might. He then slowly started turning to stone from the legs up. Oh and All Might do you see that student Mineta over there. When I noticed him looking over, I shot a laser out of my finger at him, making him explode. "But you promised you wouldn't kill them!" All Might shouted. No, I said that I wouldn't lay a finger on them, not kill them. I then laughed as the symbol of piece finished turning to stone with a frown on his face. I turned to look at the kids. Let the massacre begin.