your going to suffer

(Deku's pov)

It was so funny seeing how broken Bakuhoe was when I told him all those things about his so called friends. I thought as I was walking down an alley. Then I saw the pro hero Best Jeanist. I put my mask on then grabbed him by the head and slammed it in a wall. But he wrapped me in my clothes st the same time. "So your the villain All For One." I am indeed. I proceeded to brake the grip then grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against another wall. You are probably one of the only hero's I've met that's a true hero, so I'll let you live and unlike Eraser head you can keep your quirk. I then knocked him out and teleported away.

(Bakugou's pov)

As I was looking down from the ledge of the 15 story building the only thing I could think of is what that nerd said. He's right I'm useless without a quirk and no one wants me. As I was walking towards the ledge I thought about everyone that I cared about. I'm sorry mom. I then jumped off the ledge feeling the warm feeling of death as I hit the pavement but then I woke up and saw Deku in front of me.

(5 minutes earlier
Deku's pov)

I decided I'd go check on Kacchan but when I teleported to an estimated spot of where he is and saw him about to jump off a building. I just let it happen hearing the satisfying crack and seeing the pool of blood come out of him was invigorating. But as he was about to die, I healed him back to normal. The look on his face was priceless I couldn't hold in my laughter. What!? Did you think I was gonna let you take the easy wrought out of this, well think again! I then grabbed him by his collar and teleported to the L.O.V.'s bar. I through him in there. You guy's can do whatever you want with him, he is of no use to me. Oh I also gave him a super regeneration quirk that heals his wounds really quickly but the drawback is that he still feels all the pain that happened from the wounds. You hear that Kacchan your going to suffer for a long time, ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.