Massacre

I forgot to mention also that Bakugou is here also even though he doesn't have a quirk.

(Deku's pov)

As they were all getting over the shock of one of there classmates dying in front of them I teleported behind the weird kid with the tail, grabbed him by the head and ripped his tail off. As he was screaming I just snapped his neck and then cut the weird guy that looks like a ninja's arms off. Next I appeared behind the guy with the big lips and punched his head off. Tentacles rapped around me and then someone blasted electricity at me. I looked at octoclam then at pikachu. I used bakuhoe's quirk to hit octopie then grabbed stun gun by the face and took his quirk. After that I crushed his head then teleported behind engine legs and cut his off. I stomped on his head crushing it in the process. Then who I consider just an All Might rip off ran at me and I tried to hit him but my hand just went right through. I dodged out of the way as he tried to hit me. Ah you have a useful quirk so I'll be taking it. Before he could react I used Mimicry and Overhaul to wrap him in the concrete then came out of the ground behind him and took his quirk. Ha this is all you got but just then something started to pull me backwards. So the pro hero's got back from where I sent them well then let's do this. I used Rewind and Air manipulation to turn every teacher that was there except for Nezu into babies. I then teleported them to an orphanage so they could grow up there. Screaming was all that was heard as I slaughtered everyone that I thought wouldn't be able to become a true hero. I saw out of the corner of my eye Bakugou watching everything so I grabbed Kirishima, took his quirk, grabbed Bakugou then combined Kirishima's quirk plus a hand manipulation quirk to turn my arm into a giant sharp sword and impaled him. So how does it feel to have been killed by the quirk of your best friend. I then whispered to him "don't worry Kacchan I'll show you mercy this time by letting you die. After he bled out I gave Kirishima his quirk back then flew up into the air. Listen here everyone either the hero laws change to have more righteous hero's or I destroy everything, this is my only warning.

(3rd pov)

He then vanished into thin air without a trace. After that the hero society knew they had to change but would it be better or worse.

The End