Chapter 2

Friday

Friday

Timmys POV:

I didn't see any cars pull up as I stared out the window, but all of a sudden I heard the doorbell ring. "Coming!" I called down as I grabbed Cosmo and Wanda, who were now disguised as pet fish, and dashed out of my room. I opened the door to see a tall, but shorter than Vicky, teenager. He had piercing blue eyes, and jet-black hair that was a bit messy. "Uh- hi? Are you the son of the Turner's?" he asked. I could tell by the way he sounded that he wasn't at all going to be like Vicky.
"That's me!" I said with confidence. "Great!" He said while walking inside. "Nice fish," he added.

I smiled as he went over to the fridge where a list of chores were. "He doesn't seem that bad!" Wanda said quietly. "Yeah!" Cosmo added. "He's niiiicceeeee!"

Danny's POV:

I walked back over to the kid and sat down. "So, what's your name?" I asked him. "I'm Timmy!" he replied confidently. He was a nice looking kid; Blue eyes, brown hair, buck teeth, and a pink hat. "I'm Danny," I responded. "Now what does your normal babysitter do?"

The kid, or Timmy, hesitated for a moment. He looked down to his goldfish and whispered something I couldn't hear. Probably a confidence thing, I thought to myself. He looked back up at me and simply said, "Uh- we do... Lots of things! We uh- play games and uh- do... Kid and babysitter stuff!"

(A/N: if you're wondering why Timmys hesitating to tell Danny about Vicky, it's because if he tells Danny, Danny will tell the Turner's, and the Turner's might fire her. Then Cosmo and Wanda will go away, because Timmy doesn't need them. So yeah.)

Normal POV:

Danny didn't understand why Timmy was so hesitant. It's not like she was torturing the poor child, right? And if she was, he would've told someone by now, would've he? Danny made a face. "Ooookaayyyy.... Well how about we play a game or something. What do you normally play?"
Timmy brought Danny over to a gaming console he had, and put a 'Crash Nebula' game disc in. He set it on 2 player mode and handed Danny a controller. "Thanks," He said. "But after this, we have to do chores." Timmy nodded and began to play along with Danny.

About 4 hours later, they had played games, and all the chores were done. "I'm going to be with you for the next week or so," Danny started. "So why don't we get to know each other?"

Timmy nodded. "I'll start," he said. "I'm Timmy Turner, and my 2 best friends are A.J. and Chester. This cap here is my favorite, and I am often left to be taken care of by Vicky"

Danny noticed the disgust in Timmys voice when he said, 'Vicky'. Was Vicky more than Timmy said she was? "Your turn," the kid reminded him. Danny looked down at him and shook his head to clear it.

"I'm Danny Fenton, I live in Amity Park and go to Casper High School. My best friends are Sam Manson and Tucker Foley. And that's pretty much it," he finished. All of a sudden, his ghost sense went off. "Uhmm, what was that?" Timmy asked obviously having seen the bluish air come out of Danny's mouth. He looked around, thinking of a ways to get out of the house. "I- I have to go for a bit," he said. "Uh- No candy until after dinner- I'll be back in an hour. Stay by the house!"
And with that, Danny went off.