Chapter 5

Timmys POV:

The urge in me to jump out and shout Danny's name was strong, but I fought it. That's where he had gone off to, but why had he kept it a secret? Why was he keeping it a secret? I mean, surely something like fighting off evil ghosts would make him famous, right? I watched as he poured himself a glass of water. "I should check on Timmy."
My eyes widened as I heard the words. I had totally forgotten that I was supposed to be in bed! I ran as fast as I could up the stairs, got into my bed, and pretended I was sleeping. I made sure to make myself visible, but that was close.

Danny's POV:

I finished the water and set the glass down as I went to check on the kid. I was pretty exhausted from the ghost fight, but I was used  to it. I opened the door, and saw that Timmy was sleeping soundly in bed. 'How sweet,' I thought. I went back downstairs and grabbed a blanket. Then I layed on the couch and turned off the lamp.

I awoke to a sound coming from outside. At first, I thought it was a ghost. I stood up, ready to transform, but when I looked outside fully, It was just Timmy playing with his friends in the backyard. I sighed in relief. The thought of a ghost attacking here and now would have been bad, considering I was taking care of this kid. I put on my shoes and headed outside. Timmy was throwing a ball to a kid who had braces and blonde hair. "Chester, catch!" he said as he threw the ball. The other kid who sort of looked like Tucker, but was bald, looked over at me. "Hey Timmy, who's that?"

Timmys POV:

That was when I noticed Danny. "Oh, he's my babysitter!" I said proudly. Chester and A.J. looked at eachother. "What happened to Vicky?" A.J. asked with a frown. Before I could answer, Chester butted in and replied with, "Who cares!"
Danny introduced himself to my friends. "I'm Danny. I live in Amity park, and I'm taking care of your friend."
"Amity park? But isn't that place quite far away?" A.j. mentioned. Danny hesitated, then said, "Oh is it, I didn't realize"

A little while later, we were watching TV with lunch. "Will Crash make it out of the black hole? Tune in next time to find out on... CRASH NEBULA!"
Danny stood up. "We should do something else," He said as he stretched a bit. All of a sudden, I saw a bluish vapor come out of his mouth. "Uhhh.... What was that?" I asked in confusion. Danny looked around frantically. "Um.. I just remembered... I have to do something!" he said as he dashed out the door. "B-bye!"

Cosmo and Wanda poofed up as soon as he left. "Well that was a little strange," Wanda said. I looked out the window and saw Danny transform. "I get that he had to go hunt a ghost, but what was that coming from his mouth?"
I decided to follow Danny. I saw him flying in the sky and ran after him. He landed in an alleyway, and I made sure to hide behind a garbage can so he wouldn't see me. "I am the BOX GHOST!" I heard someone say. I looked closer and saw a ghost who looked like a janitor wearing overalls and a beanie. Danny's eyebrows went down, as he crossed his arms. "I really came all this way so I could have a box thrown at me?" he said as he shook his head. But all of a sudden, there was a loud sound, and Danny was inside of a glowing green net. "No, whelp. You came all this way for a box to distract you!"
I gasped in surprise as another ghost, that looked like a skeleton wearing a metal suit, flew down. He grabbed the net as Danny struggled to get out of it. "Let me go!" he said. The skeleton ghost flew up into the air as the "Box Ghost" followed.

"Oh NO!" I cried out. "Danny's been captured and I can't- wait a second... I CAN do something about it!" I said excitedly as I turned to Cosmo and Wanda. "I wish I had ghost powers!"
In a POOF of smoke, I could walk through walls, disappear, and fly. "Cool!" I said as I turned my legs into a tail and back again. "Now to find Danny.."

Danny's POV:

"Let... Me.. GO!" I yelled as I tried to break free from the net once more. "It's no use, ghost child," Skulker said as he picked a bit of dirt off his suit. "I improved that net, along with my suit!"
I watched as Skulker pulled out some fancy new gadgets he had on his suit. I rolled my eyes. "Now, I should bring you through this portal back to the ghost zone. The sooner I gut you, the better."

Timmys POV:

Thankfully, the skeleton ghosts suit had left a trail of green smoke, so I could follow that easily. "Ooh, are we going to find a pot of gold?" Cosmo asked curiously. Wanda looked at him strangely. "Cosmo, that's at the end of rainbows," she corrected. "No, green smoke is leprechaun tracks!" Cosmo argued. Wanda rolled her eyes. The smoke trail ended on top of an apartment building at a street corner. "This is the place I guess," I said as I phased through the roof. I looked around and saw I was in a place with a computer board. There was a fridge at the side, and when I opened it, there was a label that said, "Emergency Ham". I phased through 3 more floors until I was in a basement of some sort. I turned invisible as soon as I saw the skeleton ghost. ".. Sooner I gut you, the better," I heard the skeleton ghost say. Wait, he was going to GUT him?! I watched as the ghost grabbed the net and flew into a portal.
"Danny's in really big trouble!" I said to Cosmo and Wanda. "I have to go in and save him!"
"On one hand, that's very dangerous, but on the other.." Wanda debated our chances. "Alright, let's go," She said. We looked at each other, well, Cosmo was looking at the buttons, and we all went through the portal.