Chapter 7

Danny's POV:

Danny's POV:

How long had he known for? I didn't even know who this kid really was! For all I knew, he could be a Guys In White agent! I looked around, thinking of a possible place where Timmy- or was that even his name -was. Then I saw a rock with a little light behind it. I figured Timmy would have wished himself invisible, so I wouldn't see him. So, I flew behind the rock, grabbed for nothing, and I felt a kid in my hands. I felt struggling, but I held on tight to him.
We flew for about 3 minutes before reaching the entrance to the Human World through my dad's portal. I flew through and didn't stop to look around. I just flew-phazed through the walls, the buildings on the streets, and anything else that was in the way. I got back to the Turner's house and set Timmy down in his room. I then turned visible and crossed my arms, staring at him. "Who are you really?" I asked him.

Timmys POV:

So let me get this straight.. I went through all that to SAVE HIM...JUST SO THAT HE COULD GRAB ME AND ASK ME WHO I, 'REALLY' WAS?!
"I am Timmy Turner! NOTHING MORE!" I said to Danny.
I'll spare the details of our squabble, mainly because... It wasn't nice. Danny went out for a walk, still in his ghost form, and I stayed to chat with Cosmo and Wanda.
"I don't understand!" I told them. "Why would he be so angry at me!"
"Why wouldn't anyone be angry at you!" Cosmo said. Wanda punched his arm. "Timmy, you did go into the Ghost Zone, and you do realize Danny knows you were there, because you don't have a secret identity,"
When I thought about what Wanda said, it made more sense; I should have thought more before I just followed Danny. He knows who I am, and he would wonder why I would follow his ghost form into the Ghost Zone. But he did find out. So did this mean he knew I knew? What was he going to do now? I ended up dozing off and awoke to a strange noise..

Danny's POV (Earlier):

I had gone on a walk because I needed to clear my head. Timmy knew. He knew all along! Bur for how long?
Questions rushed through my head. This whole, 'clearing my mind walk' junk wasn't working. So I did the next best thing.

Danny: hey guys I have something important to tell you

Sam:?

Tucker:?

Danny: he knows

Tucker:  who knows what exactly?

Danny: Timmy

Sam: isn't that the kid that you're babysitting?

Danny: yeah

Sam: how'd he find out?

I figured he must of found out when he wished himself invisible, curious of where I was. But I couldn't tell Sam and Tucker that!

Danny: the kid was still awake when I went ghost

Sam: 😬

Tucker: Oh u mean ur powers

Danny: Yes Tuck I mean my powers 😑

Sam: So what will you do now?

Danny: idk

Sam: Sry my parents want me down for dinner in a dumb pink dress, and I need to make some modifications. TTYL

Danny: TTYL

I tried thinking of a way to make sure Timmy either forgot or thought he misunderstood about my ghost powers. I then realized I was still walking, and I had zoned out. I heard the sound of a motor and I froze; I was in the middle of the road.
I couldn't go intangible or fly away, otherwise everyone would see. It was too late to run, if I did I would get more hurt than I would here, judging by the angles. All I could do is scream and stand there helpless, which is exactly what I did.

Timmy's POV:

It was Danny! Danny's voice! He was.. screaming? I looked out the window just in time to see a car hit Danny. He was knocked out, and it looked like there was a bit of blood by his mouth and forehead.

"This is all my fault!" I said, honestly to no one. "If I hadn't let him see me, he might've been fine!"

Wanda gave me a concerned look. "Well, that wasn't your fault, but it will be if you don't do something!"

I realized I had been wasting time blabbering about my self pity. I made sure no one else was around, then I spoke.

"I wish for Danny to be healed!"

I watched as my Fairy God Parents lifted their wands, but as soon as they were about to make my wish come true, their wands flopped over and made a, 'pfffft' noise.

"What is it this time?" I asked, knowing that this meant they couldn't grant this wish. "Well Timmy," Wanda started, "Because Danny is half ghost, that means we can't preform magic on him, just like other magical creatures.."

As soon as Wanda finished her sentence, I rushed down the stairs and out the door to where Danny was; the driver who had hit him had an alcohol bottle in one hand, and the steering wheel in the other. He looked like he was sleeping, with drool coming out of his mouth. I ran towards Danny, concerned as heck and not knowing what to do.

"HELP!!" I called out. "HELP HE NEEDS HELP!!" Eventually, an old looking women came out of her house to see what all the racket was. She saw Danny, and I saw her pull out her phone.

(Hey guys I'm bored as heck and I had writers block for the LONGEST time. Heh. Guess I went GHOST on ya! Anyways, sorry for the disappearance, I just don't want this story to go downhill. So Happy Holidays which are coming up soon, and I hope I can NOT have no idea what to put next. BAI NOW!!!)