Chapter 4

Timmy lay awake, staring at Danny, his eyes full of shock. "How did you get into my room?" He asked him, unknowing of his ghost powers. Danny looked away. "Uh... It was unlocked," he said, trying to make it sound legit.

Timmys POV:

Wait.. If Danny had just come in, I would've heard him and woken up. So that means he's been here for a bit... Wait, did he see Cosmo and Wanda?! Oh no....

I looked over to my fishbowl. I guess Wanda had heard something, because she swam out of her castle to see what was wrong. Luckily, she was still as a fish, so she wasn't exposed. I saw Danny looked at her. "Sooo.... You wanna tell me what you're doing here?" I asked him. I was still wondering how he got into my room, I'm sure I'd locked the door.

Danny's POV:

"Oh! R-right!" I said. I'm sure Timmy didn't believe me when I said the door was unlocked, but there was no way he could figure out that I'm half ghost. "I came to make sure you're asleep!" I told him. I tried to sound confident in my words, and lucky for me, I did.

"Well goodnight," Timmy said to me as he wrapped himself in his blanket. "Night," I replied.

Timmys POV:

"Phew! That was close!" I told Cosmo and Wanda after I was sure Danny was out of earshot. "But I'm still wondering how he got into my room... And how I didn't hear him."

"Well, Timmy, I'm just wondering when he got in and if he saw us!" Wanda agreed. She poofed out of the fishbowl, and so did Cosmo, who had just came out of the castle. "I'm gonna get to the bottom of this!" I told them confidently. "I wish I was a super stealthly spy detective!"

They lifted their wands, and in a cloud of purplish smoke, I had gotten a suit on me. I looked at the wrist; there was a small watch on the left one. I turned it a bit, and all of a sudden, I was invisible!
"Cool!" I said as I turned myself visible again. Cosmo and Wanda turned into my tie and hat. I grabbed a magnifying glass and snuck out of my room. I turned invisible and tip-toed downstairs, where Danny was sleeping. But he wasn't there. I checked everywhere in the house; the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room, but he wasn't anywhere!

"That's strange," I thought out loud. Maybe he had gone out? "You should just wait here and spy on him when he gets back!" Cosmo suggested. "I hate to agree with you, but that's actually a pretty good idea," Wanda agreed. So I waited by the door, invisible.

Danny's POV (10 Mins Earlier):

"Phew!" I sighed as I closed the door to Timmys room. My mind was still jumbled with thoughts from what had just happened. Fairies existed, Fairy GodParents, and Timmy Turner, the kid I'm babysitting, has them! I walked down the stairs to go sleep on the couch, but apparently ghosts like to show up when people want to sleep.

I turned into my ghost form and flew down the road. I was met up by none other than Technus. I looked at him; he looked- different. "Get an upgrade?" I asked him while flying up to his eye-level. "AHA! So you've noticed! Meet Technus 3.0!" He said while flexing his new gadgets.

I rolled my eyes; most of the tech looked like it was from the previous year. Because Tucker is a tech geek, he's always getting the latest models. So I always know what it's strengths and weaknesses are. "Maybe you should downgrade!" I remarked as I flicked one of the phones on his arms. Imidiatly, the thing fell off onto the road and broke. "You're getting it now!" he scowled.

Timmys POV:

It was what felt like an hour when 'Danny' came back. Cosmo and Wanda had to wake me up because I kept almost falling asleep.
"Hey! That's the Turner's house!" I heard Danny's voice from outside. I looked outside the window, still invisible. There was a figure who looked sort of like Danny, but had white hair, green eyes, and wore a hazmat suit. The teen looked to be fighting a... Computer? And there was more tech stuff too.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME, THE GREAT TECHNUS!" I heard another voice say. I looked further out the window and saw what looked like a ghost. "Ghost?" I whispered to Cosmo and Wanda. "Ghosts.. Exist?"
Wanda looked at me. "Well, yes," she replied. I couldn't believe it. I knew it was possible for magical creatures to exist, but ghosts? All of a sudden, I heard a crash. 'Danny' had gotten hit by Technus. "I should help-" I said, but just as I was about to grab the doorknob, 'Danny' got up, threw a punch at Technus, and grabbed what looked like a thermos. "TECHNUS WILL RETURN!" the ghost said as he was sucked into the 'thermos'. "And so will I," 'Danny' said as he screwed the cap back on.

Normal POV:

Danny phazed through the door to come inside. 'Wait.. Does this mean he's a ghost too?' Timmy thought. Danny looked one way, then looked the other. "Well, it's safe to say I can turn back," he said. He closed his eyes and transformed back. Timmys eyes widened. It was Danny, no doubt about it.