Chapter 8 (but Less Gruesome)

Danny's POV:

I awoke to a bright light shining into my eye. "It looks bad," I heard someone say. I adjusted my eyes a bit, but everything had a red tint to it. There was someone hovering over me, with what I could make out to be a medical mask. I tried to open my eyes a bit more, but it hurt when I did.

"Is he waking up? I think he's waking up!"

"Not with these conditions! Put him back to sleep!"

"Is he going to be ok? Oh no oh no oh no oh no!"

"Get out of the room kid, we're preforming surgery"

"I got the sleep gas!"

"Here. Just relax.... relax...re-........"

All I could see was black. I tried opening my eyes again, but I couldn't. All of a sudden, I could move again, like I was fine! I sat up, but only to let myself go through the doctors who were beside me.
I looked behind me and there I was; me, Danny Fenton, getting surgically preformed on. I screamed at the sight of it. But then I realized something; If I was there, how was I here?
It took me a moment to put all the pieces together, but eventually I understood; I must be dead.
I couldn't be dead though. No, it wasn't possible. I refused to believe it. I decided to look at the doctors notes.

"Patient #362: Daniel Fenton
Condition: Critical
Reason of injury: Cat accident
Doctor: Dr. Jones"

I began to remember how it has happened. I had been hit by that car because Timmy and I had got into that squabble. I flew outside of the room to check up on Timmy. He was in tears and had his hands over his eyes.
"It's all my fault!" he said to Cosmo and Wanda, which were disguised as a pocket gaming console and a water bottle. I watched as Wanda tried to cheer him up, but it wasn't working. All of a sudden I felt a jolt of electricity in me, and everything went black.

"3... 2.... 1... CLEAR!"
"He's waking up!"
"I thought he'd be a goner for sure!"
"The surgery was a success!"

I awoke to my head throbbing with pain. I didn't know how long it had been since I had left my body, but once I returned I wish I hadn't. My head hurt like heck. "W-what happened exactly?" I asked the doctors. They looked at eachother, then looked back to me. "You were hit by a car," began a doctor. "and you were cur on the forehead."
I winced at the thought. Thankfully it was over though.
"Mr. Fenton there is someone who would like to see you," one of the doctors said as they opened the door. Timmy was there, sitting on a chair, and he looked up when the door opened out of surprise. He then saw me and his eyes lit up. "You're ok!!" He said as he ran up to me. I smiled and looked down at him. "Yup." I said to him. "But we need to have a talk."