•𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎•

----------------------------

Your mom took another look at your crying figure as she jumped from tree to tree. It took a couple minutes but she finally reached the front gates of the Leaf Village. The sky was a deep blue as the stars above shined bright with future. She took another look down at the baby, hearing you scream and fit.

"Shhhh..Shhh, It's ok my little one. Everything will be ok trust me...ok?" She replied as tears made their way up to her eyes and down her cheeks. She didn't want to do this to you, but she knew she had no choice. She had to in order for you to live a peaceful life rather than a life of running away. You weren't like her and your sister. She sped through the gates and the towns hall until she made her way to the middle of the village. She slowly walked to the front of a door and quietly knocked on the wood. She had sent a letter a couple weeks before this night to notify the person of the situation. 

Even though she wasn't able to see them in person she hoped they both understood Y/N's circumstances. The door quickly opened as the male rapidly pulled both you and your mom into the house. He shut the door, locking it.

"Are you ok? Did anyone see you?" The male asked taking a look at the fidgeting figure in your moms arms..

"No one saw me...Thank you so much for doing this, it means a lot...Minato."

He smiled and nodded his head and walked past your mom, sitting on the couch. Another figure made her way out of a room. Making sure to rub her swollen stomach as she made her way over to you.

"H-how many months?" Your mom asked, staring at the woman's pregnant figure.

"8 months and two weeks." She happily chirped, before joining Minato on the couch.

"Again," Your mom started,"Thank you both for taking my baby in your care. I wouldn't know what to do with her if no one could take her..." Your mom looked straight at Minato.

"Especially if you and Kushina are expecting a baby...it is so generous of you both." They both smiled brightly at your mom as she started crying again. She turned to your small body, kissing you all over your face. Minato requested if he could hold the baby to which your mom agreed to. She carefully passed the baby to the couple as they stared down at you, praising your appearance and how you will grow up a happy and peaceful life. Your mom smiled at the three of you, she knew she made the right decision. 

"I take it the third Hokage must know of me then, correct?" Minato turned to your mom nodding.

"He knows of Y/N and is on board with trying to protect her. He is ok with Kushina and I taking the care of your precious daughter. That is why it was so easy for you to come by tonight." Your mom perked up, she wondered why it seemed to be easy to enter within the village. She sat up and walked over to you. Her hand caressed your cheek as she gave you one last kiss, a goodbye kiss. She walked to the door.

"If I am absent from the village, they might notice I am gone." Minato and Kushina look at each other before going up and hugging your mom goodbye.

"Be careful Ichika, you may see her again in the later future." Your mom, Ichika, smiles at Kushina and nods.

"I hope so...I just wish she had a normal life..I guess that what happens when a baby is born half Uchiha"

And with that, your mom leaves the building and out of the village. The air seems so quiet as Minato closes the door again and looks at you.

"Welcome to the Uzumaki family, Y/N."

----------------------------

The third Hokage was holding your small body as he ran past the trees to try and find Minato, Kushina, and Naruto. However, he was too late...

The nine tails had pierced both of the parents. Naruto and Y/N were screaming as Minato and Kushina were trying to seal the monster inside of Naruto. The third Hokage brought over Y/N so the parents could see her. They said their last words to both of their babies before finally ending the process of the seal. They both fell limp on the floor.

That day seemed to be quieter than the day your mom had left. When your mom heard the news of the Uzumaki family, she fell to the floor in tears. She didn't know why this had to happen to them. She just prayed both you and Naruto could get through the hardships together and grow strong. As much as she wanted to take you both she knew she couldn't do that, she would be putting you both in serious danger if she did that. 

"Please be safe Y/N, and Naruto...I am so sorry for your loss you poor thing..." Ichika sighed, going back towards the Uchiha village. Little did she know, her life would be going in a very different direction as she soon too was going to have her life shortened.

----------------------------

𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 :𝙿 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙾𝙺 𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠!!