One / Irene's Birthday Party

"Happy birthday to our unnie! Cheers!" Yeri exclaimed. The five clinked their shot glasses before they all took their individual shots at once. 

It was Irene's birthday, and the first year that Yeri could drink with the others. It was a little past midnight and the five were having a party in the dorm.

Wendy and Seulgi sat down on the couch to rest while the other three were being competitive while playing a game.

"I think I'm going to head to bed." Seulgi announced.

"Now?" The maknae asked.

"Yes now." Seulgi yawned, "I'm exhausted."

"Okay Ddeulgi, you should get your rest." Irene smiled.

Seulgi gave Irene a hug, "Happy birthday Baechu unnie." Seulgi said before she went to her room.

Soon, Irene won the game and Wendy joined them for another round. It hit one in the morning when Wendy decided to call it a night, leaving the eldest and the maknaes.

"Unnie, truth or dare." Joy said to the eldest.

"Hm, truth." 

Joy thought for a moment, "Do you have a crush on someone?"

"Sure." Irene played her turn.

"Wait-what? You do?" Irene nodded in response. Joy whispered something to Yeri.

"Unnie, truth or dare."

"Nope, my turn. Yeri, truth or dare." 

"Hmph, dare." 

"Hmm," Irene glanced over at Joy for a second before back at Yeri, "Kiss your crush by the end of the week."

"What-wait-you mean?" Irene nodded, "Fine. Unnie, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Kiss your crush."