Two / Yeri's Dare Completed

The maknaes were home alone one day and Yeri only had a day left before the week ended. She needed to complete her dare, and now was the perfect time. That was, if she could collect the courage to do so.

Yeri: i dont think i can do this unnie

Irene: do what?

Yeri: the dare that you gave me!

Irene: oh rightttt

Irene: gotta be honest, i was a little drunk when i said that

Yeri: OBVIOUSLY

Yeri: i dont know what to do 

Irene: yerim, just go to her and when you're ready, kiss her

Yeri: yeah it sounds easy when you say it

Yeri: but you forgot the part where im literally too nervous to even step out of my room!

Irene: yeri just go do it

Yeri: ig bye unnie

Irene: bye yerim, tell me how it goes afterwards

After a couple of minutes of Yeri telling herself to do it, she finally got up and left her room. She went to the living room where Joy was watching TV. 

"Oh hey Yerim." Joy smiled.

"Hey..." Yeri sat down next to Joy.

"Something wrong?" 

"Oh, no, nothing's wrong." 

"Right..." Joy focused back on the TV.

Yeri took a deep breath and glanced over at Joy. For a moment she thought about backing out. 

"Maybe unnie knows something." Yeri thought. "Should I do this dare?"

"Yerim-." Joy was cut off when Yeri kissed her. Joy kissed her back, parting soon after. 

"I-I..." Yeri backed away a bit, "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that and...I don't know." Yeri got up, "I'll just go to my room." 

Yeri walked off, leaving Joy for a moment. Joy got up and reached Yeri as she entered her room. She grabbed her and closed the door, pinning Yeri to the door.

"Yerim..." Joy kissed Yeri, hearing the front door open.