Eight / The Courage

Irene and Seulgi, along with the dancers, took a break from practicing. Irene got up while Seulgi laid down on the ground. She grabbed their water bottles and walked back over to Seulgi, handing hers over.

"Thank you unnie." Seulgi sat up and took a drink.

"No problem." Irene sat down next to Seulgi and took a drink as well.

Seulgi focused her eyes on Irene as she took a sip of her drink. Before Seulgi could look away, Irene's eyes met hers. 

"Should I-should I kiss her? Wait, no. Not yet." Seulgi snapped out of her thoughts, "Sorry."

Irene smiled, "Cute." Irene booped Seulgi's nose with her finger.

Seulgi averted her eyes away and took another sip of her water.

"Alright, you think we should continue now?" Irene asked.

"Ah, yeah sure." Seulgi got up and held her hand out for Irene to take, getting up as well. 

Irene took Seulgi's water bottle and set to the side before the two continued to practice.

"I could've done it, why didn't I?" Seulgi thought to herself before messing up the dance. "Dang it." 

Irene giggled from Seulgi's mistake, "You okay Ddeulgi?" Irene patted Seulgi's head.

Seulgi looked up and pouted, "Yeah, just my mind wandering off."

"Well you better get your mind back and focus." Irene tapped Seulgi's forehead.

"I can do this...just one kiss...that's all I have to do."