Nine / Dare Completed

"Phew, unnie I'm tired. Can we head home?" Seulgi sat down on the practice room floor.

"Hm, we have been practicing for a bit." Irene thought for a moment, "Sure." 

The two got their stuff and left the practice room. They headed home, with the two not talking much in the van as they both thought to themselves.

"I can do this right? The others aren't home right now, it would be my chance." Seulgi thought to herself.

"Should I? I'm risking so much." Irene thought.

The two returned home and Seulgi grabbed a shower before Irene.

"Unnie?" Seulgi knocked on the bathroom door, "Are you hungry?"

"No, not really."

"Ah, okay, I'm going to make myself something to eat." Seulgi said before walking away.

Irene left the bathroom and went to the kitchen, where Seulgi was about to start cooking. "Seulgi-ah." 

Seulgi looked over at Irene, "Yes unnie?" 

Irene tapped her fingers on the counter as she gathered all the courage she had. She walked over to Seulgi and grabbed the collar of her t-shirt, pulling her into a kiss. The younger one grabbed Irene by the waist and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss.

Irene parted, "Seulgi..." 

"Hm?" Seulgi leaned her forehead onto Irene's.

"I-I...love you." Irene's grip loosened on Seulgi's collar, moving her hands to Seulgi's shoulders.

Seulgi kissed Irene again, a shorter one this time. "I love you too."