Ten / Together

Seulgi and Irene were busy cuddling on the couch when the front door opened, with the two maknaes walking in.

Yeri walked past, "Hey unnies, we're-." Yeri froze and turned around, pointing. "You-you're cuddling?" 

"Mhm," Irene answered, "I did your dare Yerim."

"Oh...pff, took you two years." Yeri continued to her room along with Joy.

"Where's Seungwan?" Irene asked loud enough for the two to hear.

"Oh she'll be home soon, she was grabbing dinner." Joy answered.

Irene snuggled into Seulgi's chest, "We didn't even eat." 

"Seungwan will bring enough for everyone." Seulgi said. "Tired?"

"Yeah..." Irene closed her eyes.

"Rest then, I'll wake you up a little later." Irene nodded in response.

When Wendy returned home, Irene was awake again. The five all sat down to eat together, and Irene and Seulgi told Wendy that they were together.

"Oh great, two couples in this dorm." 

"Oh you'll be fine Seungwan." Irene stated. "You just have to worry about those two." Irene pointed to Joy and Yeri, "Since they're so young."

"Sure, totally." Yeri rolled her eyes, "We've been together for two years, and you don't know if we've-." Joy covered Yeri's mouth.

"You probably have." Seulgi answered.

"Anyways," Irene sighed, "You'll be fine Seungwan, you'll find someone."

"I'll stay single for now." Wendy took a sip of her drink. "Besides, not like I haven't been laid before."

Almost all the other members choked on their food, "What?!" Joy looked at Wendy in shock.

"Mhm." 

"Who?!" The maknae asked.

"Jihyo." 

"Wait," Seulgi sat back, "She's taken though."

"I know, it was before."

"When?" Irene questioned the younger one.

"2018? I don't know, she was home alone, and I had no schedule."

"Obviously."

"Moving on," Wendy took a bite of her food, "I'm glad that this worked out you two, honestly. We could've lost Irene unnie if you didn't like her back unnie." 

"What-you were going to leave?" Seulgi pouted.

Irene nodded, "I was planning to if you didn't like me back Seulgi-ah."

"Yeah, good thing unnie liked you." Yeri said.

"I'm just happy that the five of us are together." Irene thought to herself as conversation started to erupt at the dining table. She smiled as Wendy and Yeri started bickering, "Yeah, I'm happy here." 

Seulgi rested her on Irene's shoulder, "I love you." Seulgi whispered.

"I love you too Seulgi."