Back To School!

Tsunami's POV:

My servants drove me to school with my golden limo.When we got to school,they rolled out the red carpet for me.I walked on it but suddenly,a blue seawing who was playing tag with a nightwing and a sandwing did not notice where he was running and crashed into me.We tumbled on the floor and everyone gasped.I lifted my head and looked at him."Riptide?"I asked.'Yep.It's me alright."He answered.I realized that The night wing and sandwing he was playing with were Deathbringer,his best friend,and Qibli,his second best friend.

Miss Kestrel yelled,"You get detention for crashing into the princess!You should watch were you're going!"Riptide looked down disappointedly.I told Miss Kestrel that it was an accident and I'm ok so she should forgive him.Luckily,she did.I wouldn't want to make my crush sad.Yes,I have a crush on him.I always had my eyes on him since he went to the same primary school as me.Oh! The bell rang!I need to go to the classroom now!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clay's POV:

School,where the school cafeteria is.Yum!I can't wait for lunchtime!

I rode my bike back to school.I saw Starflight drive the Jade winglet to school.I waved at him but lost my balance.I fell to the ground and one of my bike's wheel broke.Starflight stopped the car and loaded my bike into the back of his car.He invited me onto his car and drove us to school.What a good friend is Starflight!

I'll repair my bike later but now it's school time!