Theme park day part 2(hotel room)

(Read until the end cuz there's something exciting there.)

Anemone's POV:

My sis booked a hotel room for us to stay in.It is free because we have the diamond card.It is the biggest,grandest,most spectacular room in the hotel.It has five floors and a huge balcony!Well of course my palace has way more than five floors but for a hotel,this is amazing!

We took our stuff and a staff led us into our room.We all put down our things and went upstairs to the top floor which was our bedroom.It has marble walls,shiny chandeliers and 8 king sized bed and a single bed which was for Sunny.We chose our beds.I chose one that has a wall at its side.Yay!Tide is sleeping in the same bed as me!I put my things on the bed.Peril said,"Come on!Lets go find out what else is in this hotel room!"We went to the fourth floor and it is an enormous bathroom.It has marble walls too.It also has a gigantic tub as big as a pool.It has a shower place too.The sink is really big with golden taps.We went to the third floor next.It was a playroom.It has a whole wall of books which made Starflight and Moon over excited.It has a TV with some video games in a drawer.It has lots of games.Then,we went to the second floor,the kitchen and dinning table.Clay immediately stuck his head into the fridge and cupboards,trying to find food.We all went to the first floor which is the living room and balcony entrance.The living room has a humongous TV and sofa.It has a big coffee table too.We went to the balcony.It is absolutely gorgeous!It has a shimmery marble floor and wall.It has a pool,slide and springboard.It also has a barbeque and tables.It has sunloungers with umbrellas too.We were extremely thrilled.

After all those rides we were very tired so we planned to sleep early later at 9:00.Now it's dinner time!Peril did the cooking cuz she is a cooking expert.She asked,"What do you all want for dinner?"Clay replied,"Grilled chicken with soy sauce,veggie salad,steamed whole crab,Thai style fried rice and Japanese ramen with pork and seaweed.For dinner,I want an ice-cream sundae,blueberry pie,banana split,apple crumble,cheesecake,chocolate mousse and vanilla pudding."Peril said,"No,Clay.Maybe just grilled chicken with soy sauce and ice-cream sundae for everyone?"Everyone  said,"Yes!"

After dinner,we all had a soak in the hot tub.Turtle yawned,"It's bedtime.Yay."We all tucked in and slept.But then...

A dark figure holding a walkie-talkie  was in front of our bedroom window,"Now's not a very good time to pounce.Over!"

To be continued...

DUN DUN DUN!

Who do you think it is?

Ha!Cliffhanger!