Tide and Anemone on the beach

(Just continuing Tidnemone.)

Anemone's POV:

I knelt on the sand building an awesome sandcastle with Tide.It looked amazing,as amazing as Tide.I suggested,"Hey Tide!Lets go to play in the sea!"Tide agreed,"Great idea!"

We jumped into the ocean and splashed each other with water.We had a water-fight. "Oh,Tide!You got my hair wet!It's all soggy now,"I yelped."Oops!Sorry princess!I'll help you,"said Tide.He paddled over to me and we went back to shore.He took out a hairdryer and blew my hair dry.

Sunny's POV:

Heh,little do they know that I have been spying on them for the whole time.Ship!!!

*scribble scribble* *writes on notebook*

Tide's POV:

Woah this princess does have a LOT of hair.When I finished I realized it's already sunset!We sat on the beach watching the sun go down.We took a selfie.

Sunny's POV:

Ha!I took a picture of them sitting in the sunset!Looks so good!I'm gonna draw little hearts next to them!

*uses phone to draw hearts* *posts in group chat.

Others:

Imma princess:MY SIS!?!AND TIDE!?!

Nice ice:Aww!That's cute!

Calm n quiet:Agreed.

Elsa:*scoffs*Eh,who cares?

Pretty princess:WHAT!?!

Scaredy cat:Um,why are you and your big sis both so uh...I-like-to-yell-ish?

Squid brain:*shrugs*

I'm tidy:Huh?Guys!Stop it!

Happy smiley face:Aww but it's cute!

Pretty princess:No no no no no no no no no no no nonononononononononononononononononononononononono!

Rainbow sprinkles:But!

I'm tidy:NO.

Happy smiley face:Okay fine,I won't.

[Pretty princess and I'm tidy has left the group chat]

Happy smiley face:Oh but I will.*smirk*

Rainbow sprinkles:*smirk*

Nice ice:*snicker*