[32] The Prophecy and Zeno's question

"For a hundredth time Ken, I am not going to do that again." Rue says flailing her hands as she walks into the bonfire area. Ken trails after her with his hands in his pockets.

"That was what you said last time." He deadpans. Hak and the others were having breakfast when they took notice of the two squabbling. Yun raised his eyebrows at Hak in question as Hak shrugged.

"You are."

"I am not."

"Are."

"Am not."

"Yes."

"No."

"......"

"......."

"Yes."

"Nope."

"YES!"

"NO!"

"What is going on? So early too." Yona asks her sister who sighs and glares at Ken.

"This guy keeps saying me that I kicked him again in his sleep."

"Wait you two sleep in the same tent?" Yun raised an eyebrow.

"Not the point." Rue rolls her eyes.

"Look here you little monkey, you kicked me again. Stop denying." He crossed his arms at Rue who took a seat beside Jae-ha. She was too busy quarrling with Ken to notice the look he gave her.

"Monkey? You wanna die?" She said cracking her knuckles.

"Yeah Yeah. Don't forget why you are called monkey."

"You wanna go there? I'll end you." She glares at Ken who smirks.

"You can try shorty."

Everyone watched the scene in amusement. It was rare that they saw them so free.

"I wonder who was a pervert again? Oh yeah it was you. I remember when that kid called you a pedophile." She smirked and the others chuckled at this. Shin-ah only smiled slightly while Yona and Yun let out small chuckles. Jae-ha, Zeno, Kija and Hak were full out laughing.

"Oi! That wasn't my fault! You brat!" He said flustered.

"If I'm a brat then you are a lizard. Sorry I don't make the rules." She crossed her legs and leaned on her hands.

"You–"

"Okay, enough. Can we eat not? Yun I'm hungry." Rue says before looking at the apricot haired male.

"Fine."

"Are you two really adults? I'm questioning it." Yun sighs before handing them their food.

All of them chatted while eating. However Jae-ha kept sending short glances at the female, which were noticed by Kija. Kija felt his chest tighten for some reason, not understanding why he gritted his teeth and turned to his food.

'Why does my chest feel so obstructive?'

"It's a bit chilly this morning isn't it?" Yona says warming her hands against the fire. Yun crouched and held a hand to his chin as if thinking about something.

"Oh? Are you cold too, Shin-ah?" Yona says looking at her masked companion.

Out of nowhere Zeno jumps into Shin-ah. Rue raises an eyebrow at the bizarre occurrence.

"So Seiryuu is sensitive against the cold huh?! You need to push up against other people when you are cold!" Zeno shouts at the curled up Seiryuu. Rue sweatdrops the two.