bedroom eyes

"wake up babycakes."

clay pokes my side teasingly, making me jerk away.

"w-what the hell?" i mutter, confused.

i try to sit up but when the whole room starts spinning i immediately fall down onto my back again.

"oh, a bit hungover are we?" he grins.
"i guess. don't lie though, i know you are too."
"a little maybe."

he ruffles my hair and pecks my cheek to make me feel better, and it sure as hell works. a comforting warmth begins to pool in my stomach as a result of his affection.

the haunting memories of yesterday have already been erased from my mind over the course of the night. that gnawing worry is still there though, eating away at my positive thoughts. i just want nick to be okay.

clay, however, leaves no time for overthinking as he climbs on top of me, straddling my hips with his fingers still tangled in my hair. i feel small and helpless under him, but for some reason it turns me on. his strong, veiny hands touch me all over and i do my best to lean into it. without hesitation from either of us our lips crash together in a painfully short but passionate kiss.

"i can't help it," he breathes during our break, "you're too damn hot."
"just shut up and continue."

he does as i wish, aggressively sliding his tongue into my mouth. i gasp at the sudden action, tensing up before i eventually melt into it. our morning breaths are horrid but we don't let that phase us. he grips my wrists and forces my arms up above my head, fully pinning my body down on the mattress. the control i let him have over me is immense and i love it.

when the make out starts becoming too wet and messy, clay moves on to his next trick to make me weak. he softly leaves lingering kisses all over the vulnerable skin on my neck, until he finds a spot that gets a strong reaction out of me. in this case it's located just below my jawline.

the feeling of his gentle lips against the extremely sensitive part of my skin makes me shiver and lose my breath. he quickly takes note of this, sucking down on the spot and using his teeth to bite it and amplify the pleasure. i try to stifle the shaky moan building up inside but ultimately fail, letting it slip out eventually. i feel like i'm floating on clouds.

before he pulls away clay gives the new, deeply purple hickey a sweet lick. the wild stare he admires me with is so sexy, i can't even wrap my head around it. his wavy, silky hair covering parts of his face, the adorable freckles dotting his nose and cheekbones, his velvety pink lips and most of all, his gorgeous emerald eyes with a look so fierce and lustful.

to me he's like a work of art, carefully sculpted to look as perfect as humanly possible. i can barely speak up when he's finished.

"th-thank you for making me insanely horny first thing in the morning."
"you're welcome hot stuff."

he gets off of me, sitting up on the bed and reaching for something on the other side.

"i thought we could go on a little picnic today," he says enthusiastically, "you know, to clear our minds and stuff."
"a picnic? you're gonna bring this up right after we-"

i get a silencing finger placed over my lips.

"shhh, teddy says picnic so we do picnic."

he practically shoves the stuffed bear in my face so i can't object.

"of course we could do that," i agree, voice muffled because of the fluffy item in the way.
"good. we'll chill here and wake up a bit more then go grocery shopping, alright?"
"alright, whatever."

i push teddy off my face and sink into the pillow again, yawning and attempting to stretch my legs.

"still tired huh?" clay comments, yawning once himself, "me too honestly."
"well stop talking so much and come sleep with me then."

he wheezes at my passive-aggressiveness and lays down beside me.

"weren't we supposed to wake up more?"
"i guess but i just wanna sleep," i groan, flipping over onto my right side.

he snuggles up to my body from behind, spooning me and getting comfortable. i can feel his warm exhales tickle against the back of my neck.

"goodnight again then, honey boo," he mumbles, "see you in a few hours."
"goodnight cutie."