Chapter 2: Desire.

"You've got me wrapped around your finger like a thread. 
But, I've got you whipped like cream, and I'm the cherry on top."

It's not so pleasant how you think the world revolves around you. Stop playing God. It's not cute. I know you're smiling under that mask of yours. Cocky, tall, narcissistic, bitch.

How disgusting.

Yet, I can't seem to tear my eyes away from you. How come an attention-seeking whore like yourself causes me to tremble under your presence? There isn't a single thought in that head of yours, and yet, I feel so dumb around you.

Golden Retriever. You have the looks, but not the brains.

I want you to destroy me.

Though, you seem familiar. These thoughts seem familiar.

"Where'd you get such pretty makeup?"

"Seduced a makeup artist or two. I think I've seen you around. You seem...familiar." 

"Oh! I'm the freakishly tall dude who walks around in armour."

Yep. Not a single thought in his mind.

"Cute," Ten stood up on his tippy toes so they were eye level with each other, arms casually slung over the taller man's shoulders while his waist was being held by said man. A secondhand thought, probably. "Do you have a name, pretty boy?"

"Johnny. I actually uhm-"

"Johnny...that has a nice ring to it. Mind if I call you daddy instead?"

"Y-You're Ten, right?" Johnny spoke softly, trying to keep his composure from the looks of it.

"That's me, baby. Why do you ask?"

Johnny tilted his head, eyes wandering as he got completely distracted by something that wasn't Ten.

"Uhm..."

"Eyes over here, babe." Ten gave an amused expression as Johnny snapped his head back to look Ten in the eye almost immediately.

"I-I came here to pick you up. J-Jaehyun said something about getting the...band...?...band back together? Something along those lines. But it's really only a suggestion and-"

"Fuck, that's a no-brainer," Ten breathed, "I'd love to see my Taeyongie again. That is if he's still sticking around Jaehyun."

"Ah, we actually found him about a week ago. He slapped me in the face."

"Still has his sass, I see." He let go of Johnny, backing up and checking his nails, "Y'know, if Jaehyun's been trying to get all the boys together, I do know where some of them are."

"We only have general locations for Yuta, Xiaojun, and Donghyuck."

"Perfect, then I have everyone else." Leaning closer, he whispered into Johnny's ear, "But, you'll have to be careful, dear. Some of them have gone completely insane."

"Who?"

Ten only smiled, beginning to walk away, waving for Johnny to come with him.

"Met museum, right?"

"How did you know?" The taller man caught up to Ten, walking beside him as they emerged from the alleyway.

"I have sources." He smirked, spinning freely. Because of his status on the streets, he was free to do whatever he wanted. Usually, if you identified as a man and you were caught wearing a skirt, there'd be a 200% chance you'd be dead the second someone spotted you. However, Ten was the only one who'd be respected for wearing a skirt, even if he was unarmed. The dark alleyway didn't show his outfit very well. A short skirt, fishnet stockings, spice girls shoes, and a DIY hoodie crop top was his latest ensemble.

Of course, no one would even want to get close to this pair today. Johnny was freakishly tall and visibly very muscular. 

"How haven't you died yet?" Johnny asks blatantly, motioning towards the skirt.

"Perverted old farts aren't hard to seduce when you're someone like me. I give them the good ol' suck and they're head over heels. Works like a charm. Rinse and repeat that process and you've got a whole city full of gun-bearing idiots on their knees for you. I get pampered like a Queen~"

"So...you're a prostitute?"

"Huh," Ten raised an eyebrow, tilting his head, "I guess I am. Never thought of it that way. At least I'm not starving." He shrugged, leaning into Johnny and clinging onto his arm.

"Tired?"

"Kinda."

"Don't worry, we're almost there."

"I know."