Act 2: Body.

"You're so pathetic."

"You might need some help with this one, dear." Ten clicked his tongue, lighting a cigarette and puffing a cloud of sweet smoke into the air, "Donghyuck's a hard one to get ahold of. You'll need to plan before you act. I suggest you bring me with you, lessens your chances of getting your pretty face ripped to shreds."

His stance was powerful. A black, a-line mini skirt that perfectly showed him off went perfectly with his off-the-shoulder shirt and 5-inch heels. He used to be a costume designer for some pretty big-name musicals, so it made sense.

"As well as that," He continued, tapping the excess ashes off on the doorframe. "Don't bring any guns, and I swear if you wear that stupid set of armour I will edge you until you cry."

"Woah, kinky." Johnny laughed, being consequently pushed against the nearest wall. Ten let go of his cigarette and stomped it out, a soft cry slipping from Johnny's lips as a hand was pushed between his thighs. "O-oh fuck...please..."

"Such a slut. A sensitive, little slut. I've barely even touched you and you're already so riled up. Do you think you even deserve it?" Johnny's whimpers and pleads only grew louder as Ten began pressing even harder on his crotch. "Fucking pathetic. Can't even answer me."

And, as soon as it started, it was over. Ten pulled away and casually strutted towards the main entrance, lighting another cigarette. He peeked over his shoulder, scowling at the man who was frozen in place.

"You coming? Or are you a coward like everyone else?"

Johnny muttered a 'no sir' under his breath and followed after Ten like a cowardly dog, holding in his coughs from when the other puffed smoke in his face. He kind of liked it, though. Feeling so helpless and small.

"You look like a mess."

"So, about Lee Donghyuck. We'll have to grab some rope and a chair to wrangle that feral little shit in, he's gone completely mad." Ten hummed, blowing smoke into the air as they walked down Main Street. "Probably doesn't fully remember most of the band, but he does have some good information."

"Were you joking about the rope part?"

"Nope."

A man with mangled, brown hair that went over his eyes squirmed furiously while he was tied to a wooden chair with his hands behind his back. He shrieked and barked, trying to get undone. The dump he lived in was lined with explosives and fireworks, and even contained an entire wall filled with empty lighters. A true pyromaniac at work.

"Let me go you fucking prick!" He growled with a mischievous giggle, a sound that only a madman would make. Donghyuck's head rolled back as he roared with laughter, tossing it to the right with a wide grin oh-so suddenly. He went eerily still, pupils constricting. "What do you even want? Are you gonna kill me? Torture me? Do whatever you want to me, I don't care!~ It'll just add to the list of mad bastards in this world!"

"Are you sure about this, Ten?" Johnny whispered with a concerned expression, said man nodding his head. He appeared to be in deep thought. "What are you thinking about?"

"Hm. Johnny, wait here and make sure he doesn't escape. I'm gonna go get Mark."

"Mark Lee?" Donghyuck scoffed, a slur of giggles falling from his mouth, "What's Mark gonna do? Read me a bedtime story?!"