An unexpected visit

Hope you enjoyed the last chapter.

Prepare yourselves for the Sergeant.

Y/N POV

The Enclave is doing excellent progress. In the last few days, people are accepting the fact we are on another planet and the outpost has been secured. This is going better then I expected, but there is still much to come.

I go the reports that there are possible mutants on this place and a village near the outpost. They do not seem to have been hit with nuclear radiation but are still mutated in some way. Ill must arrange a meeting with the army, figure out what to do with the semi-mutants

Timeskip

Author POV

Location change: Oil Rig, Conference room

Y/N: "Alright. Everyone, sit."

Everyone who was assigned to the meeting took their seat. This meeting would decide the fate for the inhabitants of Remnant.

The people running the Department of Defense, the Army, Civil services, and the Scientific Department were present. And they all had different opinions on how to deal with this issue.

Y/N: "Alright, lets begin. The General shall start."

The General: "Yes sir. I have a report of a squad of men who went out of the outpost and traveled in the surrounding forest not long ago. Everyone, please turn to page 2 and 3."

Everyone opens the folder in front of them and turns to the first page with information about the report.

The General: "The first is quite simply and surprising. They found that the land and the environment have no lethal amounts of radiation. The Chemical Corps deployed their reports that there are no radiation levels in the tress or ground."

They all look at each other. They were quite glad by this, because if there is no radiation then they can safely extract the resources they need.

The General: "But."

Everyone looks at the General, giving him their full attention.