Sergeant Rage (Short)

Last time, we saw several Faunus who thinks that they should have more privileges and yelled at Sergeant Dornan.

Now I have to set up a warning right here because I don't know if what he is going say will be a mature thing. This story will not be 'mature' in some sense.

While the soldiers were slowly walking away from the Sergeant, the Faunus were getting confused on why they were leaving. Then Dornan's voice was raised over 11.

Sergeant Dornan: "You listen here you god damn, little unorganized mutants! YOU DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE I AM SOME IDIOT WHILE YOU STAND THERE THINKING IM GOING TO LISTEN YOU!"

The start was harsh, short and the voice was heard all over the outpost. Everyone heard it and they were like 'Nope' going into the barracks. Sergeant Dornan slowly walks closer to them.

Sergeant Dornan: "YOU PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT MUTANTS! YOU ARE NOT EVEN A HUMAN. THOSE ANIMAL TRAITS SHOWS YOU ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN F****** BEINGS! YOU WILL LEAVE THIS OUTPOST, GO BACK TO A PATHATIC LITTLE VILLAGE AND TELL THEM THEY WILL NEVER COME BACK HERE EVER AGAIN! IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE ILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL KNOW NEVER TO COME BACK BY DRILLING IT INTO THAT BRAINLESS SKULL OF YOURS! GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE, GET THE F*** OUT OF THIS OUTPOST, NOW!"

(opinion question: Was that a good Dornan rage yell? I honestly don't know and it sounds more like the senior drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket)

The Faunus stood there shocked as they heard his voice. They just turned around and began to walk away before running away from the outpost and more specifically, Dornan. The other soldiers who were hiding to keep themselves from hearing his voice since some parts of the platoon that Dornan was leading had been yelled at themselves.

Once the Faunus were out of view Dornan turned around and called for the specialist.

Specialist: "s-sir?"

Dornan: (Heavy breathing under armor) "Ensure people don't get here."

Specialist: "But sir-"

Dornan: "DON'T CALL ME SIR!"

Specialist: "Yes Sergeant!"

There was silence for a moment as Dornan was turning to leave.

Dornan: "Good. Remain at your stations." Dornan says something quietly that no one else is able to hear:

Dornan leaves the checkpoint to go back to his HQ. As he leaves, the soldiers who were hiding begins to return to their duties as they try to clear the sweat on their foreheads from that moment. One of the soldiers goes to the Specialist to ask him something.

Soldier: "Sir, what happened?"

Specialist: "Well.... (Figuring out how to coop with Dornan's scene as he is in fear) The so-called mutants called him scum and he yelled at them." The Specialist was saying all of this quietly but loud enough for the soldier to hear. The soldier nods and returns to his station.

However, before Dornan left, he said something quietly that no one else is able to hear: "They are lucky that the High Command has these rules of engagement to not shoot them if they are not hostile enough to harm personnel. Cause I would have shot them right then and there."

Short chapter? Yes. Am I disappointed it has come to this? Yes. Are you disappointed? Maybe.

I don't know.

See you all next time.