Politics and Congress

The days turned into weeks. The outpost, now designated as "Camp Navarro" has seen large improvements such as better barracks, basic infrastructure, and defenses. Quality of life increased and has gotten better. But there was a limit for it, since Dornan does not want the soldiers getting too relaxed for the jobs.

Back in on the Oil Rig, Y/N was getting prepared for the one thing he does not want to deal with for the success of the Enclave and the restoration of the United States.

Congress

Congress is one of the things that the Enclave first created to solidify their claim as the United States. While the President has more executive control over the Enclave given an emergency degree because of the Wasteland and restoration, congress can voice their opinion on things that Y/N does. Y/N will always listen to Congress, because then he can make more effective decisions that everyone support.

He enters the hall of Congress. It does not have a Senate, only a few representatives from each party faction. While the Enclave only consists of one party, its divided in 2 factions, making things more difficult to manage. Y/N going into the hall and sits at the front of the table. Each faction's representatives sat on either side of the table. Y/N did not want to involve himself with Congress, but he had to because of this influence of the Enclave and its people.

???: "Mr. President. Given the recent events at Camp Navarro with the nearby inhabitants. We here suggest a change on the policies you agreed with the General and the Secretary of Defense."

Y/N looks at the person and he knew him all too well. The person was known as Franklin Anderson, a man of science and head of the Purist faction of the Enclave. They believe that the Enclave needs to be hard on mutants and should cleanse America before The Restoration.

 They believe that the Enclave needs to be hard on mutants and should cleanse America before The Restoration

Y/N: "What kind of change?"

Franklin: "We believe that the policy is too soft for us to adapt to. The mutants, as we believe, should be eliminated to achieve maximum effectiveness for the Enclave. According to his statement, any mutant that does not pose a threat can be left unharmed. We believe this is a step in the wrong direction. Therefore, we suggest that elimination of this mutant race would already weaken then enough to leave them defensiveness against us. Now, do not get us wrong. We understand the concerns, but if we hit them hard and keep them down, we can achieve larger opportunities for long-term progress."

While 2 of the representatives that went with Franklin nodded to his statement, showing their approval. Certain glares were seen by Y/N by the other faction of the Enclave, clearly in disagreement.

Franklin: "That will be all."

Y/N: "Alright."

???2: "May I speak?"