Ships and Closure

This chapter is basically me writing whatever comes to my head about the ship so ya.

So.  Ships.  Very important.  Who to ship with who.  First, let's do the Potter kids.

James definitely belongs with someone with red hair, just like his dad and grandad before  him. I'm thinking Alice Longbottom, who is Neville and Hannah's child.  I think they would be so cute together.

Al is probably the type to stay single the longest, and might settle down eventually. I feel like he'd not be to worried about anything serious until he's at least in his thirties. 

Lily is completely no doubt being paired with Lysander.  I'm not a big fan of scorlily, Scorose all the way!

And of course I ship Teddy and Victoire.  That's like the best ship ever.

Now scorose time!  I think I mostly like this so much because it's the dramione that we all need but never happened.  I just love it.

Next is Fred.  I always pair him with an oc of mine, who is the best friend of Roxy. Her name is Lolly Elizabeth Elliot.  I wrote like a three chapter story that I never finished and will never get finished, but basically she's a vegetarian werewolf who speaks out for werewolf rights.  I imagine her to be super short, and Fred really tall, and I just love them together.

I haven't had any more ideas on ships, so thanks so much for reading my random headcanons and having a look inside the Harry Potter next generation side of my brain!