◆𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Birthday boy in the media above😗😗

𝐾𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐴
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Bummer.

Zino wasn't going to be around for the party because she had something going on back home, but she had literally vowed that she would be my stylist for today. That's how I ended up in her house, after our fittings in school, seated on her bed and watching her scatter her perfectly organized wardrobe just to find the perfect dress for me.

"I have my own clothes you know." I told her, not looking up from my phone.

"Your clothes are boring." She replied at the same time her bra landed on my head and her Crop top, on my face.

Ugh!

"Meaning?" I asked with disgust as I slowly removed them and threw them back at her.

She stood up straight and walked towards me through the pile of scattered clothes all over the floor. "You only have all these comfort clothes, cute girl ones. And I'm not saying that they aren't good, but you need to step it up.

This is Kamil Isah's party for crying out loud. You can't go there looking like a cute 5 year old. Plus you will definitely have to step it up if you ever want him to notice you."

I folded my arms and raised a brow at her.

"And who says I want him to notice me?"

"Kes, there's no need to try and deny it because I know that on the inside," She moved closer to me and poked my chest lightly. "You are dying for that to happen."

I scoffed and shook my head at her. But it was  obvious that she wasn't lying about that.

It's not like I'm invisible or something, so why isn't anything happening?

At least, a "You look pretty nice Kesiena" wouldn't be bad. In fact, It would most certainly make my entire year.

"Na you know oh. Sha do fast."  And I went back to my phone.

I was currently texting Laide and she sent me numerous pictures of what dress would look good on her.

With Zino's help, we finally settled on a white dress for Laide which I know would look perfect on her. Like when does nothing ever look good on her?

After an hour of Zino ransacking her wardrobe, she finally gave me a pink long-sleeved, turtleneck body hug dress which stopped at my thighs.

"I don't like this." I pouted, giving the dress a total look of disapproval.

She turned back to me with an arched brow.

"You don't like what?"

"The dress." I gestured to myself. "I don't like it."

Now Zino stared at me like I had just uttered the most extraordinary rubbish in the world.

"Why?"

"It's too short!" I whined, and all I got was a nasty glare from her, before she hissed and turned away from me to continue what she was doing.

This girl sha.

"Zino i can't wear this na!" I began a mini tantrum, but she paid me no single attention. It was like I wasn't even in the same room with her. At that point, I didn't exist to her. So I gave up and accepted defeat.