◆𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Anne-Marie↬Birthday❤✨

𝐾𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐴
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

"Closing tiimmeee!" Leighana announced as she strutted into our class. I turned my head to Dalu in time to see his eyes on the girl as she walked over to Kiki's seat.

"Just tell her." I said to him. "Don't wait till she gets suspicious and tries to kill me." The love struck boy chuckled, then sighed running his hand through his short hair.

"I think you should let her know."

"I will, I promise." With a smile, I gave him a pat on his cheek.

The class was a cacophony at the moment, and everyone made sure they contributed their share to the noise. Getting really bored, I had decided to engage Chidalu in a small talk about Leigh, before she walked in.

Having the sudden urge to pee, I got up and made my way to the restroom. Once I was done with my business, I washed my hands and dried them under the hot air hand dryer. I was about to leave when Leighana walked in and before I knew it, I was being dragged back.

What the...

"What are you doing?" I asked, taken aback by the sudden harassment.

"What am I doing?" This girl was glaring daggers at me, for reasons I do not know of. I mean, what did I even do to her?

"Don't fucking put up that act with me!" She roughly dropped my arm and it hit the wall behind me.

Oww.

I winced and cradled my arm, rubbing the part that had hit the wall. I suddenly got scared. I could turn out to be one of those girls who get murdered in their school's restroom in cold blood for absolutely what they know nothing about.

Too much movies Kes. Way too much movies.

But for real, I was scared.

"What act Leigh? I don't understand."

"You're fucking playing with me Kesiena, stop it."

Leighana never behaved this way, not with anyone, not even with me. We don't even really talk, so what could I have possibly done to warrant this?

"Stop what?"

Confusion danced in my head.

My mind began to search for where and when I had unintentionally offended her. Unintentionally because I would never offend someone and not apologize.

She moved closer to me and held her palm close to my face. I tensed. She was going to slap me! Had it gotten to this now?

"You know, I could slap you in the face right now, and nothing will fucking happen."

"Well something will if you don't tell me why you're suddenly harassing me."

She put her hand down, clenching and unclenching it.

"You have him wrapped around your little fingers that he doesn't even give a damn about me anymore!"

It suddenly clicked.