◆𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

LSD↬ Angel in your eyes💖✨

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

~unedited~

He had only spent four days in the school but he couldn't deny the fact that she intrigued him so much. He has never met anyone who instantly caught all his attention just at first sight.

She was totally under the influence of alcohol when she danced with him at the party. He knew that because he had studied her in just a short time. She would never have done that if she was sober, but that didn't let him feel less attracted to her.

He didn't bother speaking to her during school hours because she wouldn't even want to herself.

He noticed a lot of things.

She had been avoiding Matthew throughout the day, two days to be exact. Her gloomy demeanor throughout class today, and it bothered him. He was about to approach her and ask what the problem was, but she left the class for basketball practice.

During math class, she was absent and he had to ask about her from Dalu who told him that she passed out in the basketball court. He couldn't leave the class because a teacher was already in, so once school was over, he joined Dalu to see her in the infirmary.

She looked pale but still very lovely. He and Dalu didn't really involve her in small talk because it was obvious that she was still very weak. So they just greeted her, Dalu teased her a bit with the way she passed out and they left.

He noticed the so called rumors too.

The rumors that weren't actually rumors. Not the second one though. He couldn't picture her to be that kind of person. Kesiena truly likes Matthew and it was that obvious. At least to him, because the others seemed to go with the lie that Benji guy fed them with just to defend his best friend.

He would do the same too if he was in his shoes.

"Pedro didn't come to pick you?"

His father's voice brought him out of his reverie and he halted on the stairs. He hadn't even seen his dad in the living room when he walked in.

"I wanted to come home on my own."

"You could have called and told me that." Luke scoffed mentally. There's no way that'll happen.

"It skipped my mind." He simply said.

Father looked at son with so much concern. Something was bothering him and he knew it.

"Is something bothering you son?"

"No dad, I'm fine." He answered, not ready for his dad's unnecessary questions. And with that, he went into his room, careful enough not to slam the door.

Minutes later his phone rang. Dalu was calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey bro, what's up?"

Thoughts were running through his mind. He needed to tell someone about all what he was feeling. Running his hand through his hair, he finally spoke up.

"Can you come over?"

"Yeah, sure." With a sigh, he ended the call.

He leaned back into the chair in his room, admiring the beauty on his lock screen. It might seem a bit creepy, or even weird, but he just needed to keep seeing her face everyday.

Dalu was here in minutes.

"What's bugging you?" Dalu asked and he went straight to the point. There was no use beating around the bush.