◆𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

LSD ↬ Audio💖

𝐾𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐴
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

~unedited~

My mum had successfully used an hour to pray for me. A whole hour, no jokes! And now I'm 13 minutes late.

"Kesiena wouldn't you eat?"

After spending 13 past the time? I'll pass.

"No. I'll carry my food." I yelled from the stairs as I rushed down with my things.

My sister Zino had mysteriously fallen sick last night. She laid in the living room wrapped in 3 thick blankets. The fan in the living room switched off and the windows almost closed.

We are always scared for Zino any time she falls sick, because it always seems like she's fighting for her life. My mum had already gotten the car ready to take her to the hospital.

"You just had to fall sick the night to our 2 weeks of freedom." I said as I crouched by the chair she was lying on.

She replied me with a groan. Obviously not happy about it.

"Don't worry, you'll get better really soon." I placed a kiss on her forehead and held her hand which was hotter than normal. My mum really needed to take her to the hospital fast.

"I'll miss you."

"You'll miss me abi you'll miss my puke cleaning services." I teased and she managed a smile.

I was stuck with the responsibility of cleaning up Zino's mess, so going on this trip was a big relief to me.

Mum, you're on puke cleaning duty now.

"Kesiena I'll leave you oh!" Elohor yelled from outside the house.

"See you in two weeks Z." I placed a kiss on her cheek and she released my hand. I took my things from the chair nearby and joined my sister outside. Her baby was safely tucked in her car seat at the back of the car.

"You're going to miss me, I know that." I said to my baby niece as I sat the back seat of the car.

I bade my mom goodbye one more time before Elohor drove me off to school.

~•~•~

"Hope your big blanket is in that box?" Zino asked, for the umpteenth time today.

"What is this your obsession with my blanket Zino?"

We were all seated in the school hall, waiting for the bus drivers to arrive, since the school buses were parked in the school's compound.

From a distance, I could see Clinton and Matthew coming out of the Junior block, and making their way towards the hall.

"Zino, I need to use the restroom. Watch my bag." I got up and left.

Yes, I was still avoiding him. And I wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Benji had tried to convince me reasons why I shouldn't avoid him, saying it would only arouse suspicions.