𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻

𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻
(FIRST CHAPER REWRITTEN!!!)

Vienna was a runner, she ran from her home, she ran from her monsters, she ran from her nightmares.

But she can't run forever.

Eventually, her nightmares caught up with her and tried to suffocate her, she tried to fight them off, but she was too exhausted.

That was until a man with a white mask saved her, little did she know, he would drag her into a war where she didn't even know half the people she was fighting! 

But, she'd do anything for her friends, and that might just get her killed..

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆, 𝒉𝒖𝒉?"

Sapnap, a man of few words, meets the silver-haired woman soon after Dream brought her to the city. He'd become one of her closest friends and a mentor, helping her grow her bonds with the others.

But then the war started, and all of their bonds turned to hatred, and that hate turned to suffering, and suffering leads to pain.

"𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉,"

L'Manburg declares independence from the rest of the world, sparking a revolution that turns neighbor against neighbor, and forcing everyone to pick a side, making everyone question their allegiances.

《》

Emilia Clarke
Vienna Blue

Christian Coulson Grant Charles Blue

Christian Coulson
Grant Charles Blue

Dream team and other streamers as Themselves

ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇsᴛ 
𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙎𝙈𝙋

ᴛʏᴘᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀᴏ7
|ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴀʀᴄ ᴏɴᴇ|

Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ/ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs

This story/series contains strong topics such as the following:

• Character death
• Consumption of alcohol
• Suicidal thoughts and/or actions
• Mature language
• Violence
• Spoilers for the DreamSMP

If any of these make you uncomfortable, please do not read, I do not put TW on the chapters, though I wish for it to be clear my intention is to not make anyone uncomfortable.

I am sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

- This is my first published story, meaning it may not be the greatest, but from feedback I've gathered, the second book is much better. Criticism is welcomed.

-L'Manburg was corrected on my phone to Le'Manburg without me knowing until the book was finished, when I finish the series, like I said, I plan on editing and fixing everything that needs it.

Sometime in the summer I will rewrite Conquest.

• Tʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴘᴜʀʟᴇʏ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʀᴇᴀʟ, ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀs ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴛᴇʀs, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.

-Iғ ᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sᴀɪᴅ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇsɪᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ɪ ᴀᴍ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ

• I ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴏɴ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴᴅ ғɪxɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʜᴏʟᴇs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ɪssᴜᴇs, sᴏʀʀʏ ɪɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ

𝓚𝓮𝔂
Iɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇs, ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜᴘ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

Mᴏʙs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs.

Vɪʟʟɪᴀɢᴇʀs sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs ʙᴜʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sʜᴏᴇs, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏᴍ ᴍᴀᴛᴇʀɪᴀʟs, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛᴇᴍs ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ

ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇs ɢɪᴠᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ʟɪғᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʙʏ, sᴏ ɪғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ.