𝖲𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒

𝐒𝐢𝐱 || 𝖲𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒

••𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳••

••𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳••

I walked out of my newly finished house, the guys helped me build it although I said they didn't have too.

It wasn't much, only had one floor, and a small balcony inside where my bed was and just enough space for me and my nonexistent things. But it did have a lovely color scheme, darkly colored wood with grey glass, and on the inside, white colored carpet with a checkered kitchen. In short words, I absolutely loved it.

I smile proudly at the house, admiring the beautiful building, and wiping some dirt from my forehead.

I hear grass rustling behind me, and Sapnap is at my side.

"It turned out really good, thank you for helping me with it." I smiled at him, and he smiled softly back. Me and the boys had gotten an actual friendship, we had a lot of moments where there were long periods of silence between us, and we filled them with small talk and questions. I learned that George has a love of crafting tables, Dream is amazing with a bow and Sapnap could sing.

"You're welcome." Sapnap says, rubbing the back of his neck, it looks like he wants to say something.

"What is it?" I ask with a chuckle, as he looks down at his shoes for a moment. It takes him a moment to spit it out.

"I need a partner." He says looking at me calmly, I'm shocked, and blushing at his words, but I knew he didn't mean it like that. He noticed what he said, more of the way he said it.

"NO, um, not like that, not that you're not good looking I mean, or something!" He laughs it off, and waves his hands in front of him, face a light shade of pink. He sighs and softly nodded his head, "I need a sparring partner, George went with Dream to get some stuff, and you're the only one close." His face was a bright red to his normal pale by the time he finished.

I cover my mouth with my hand, hiding a large smile. I choked on my laughter and tilted my head down, a laughing fit came over me.

"I-I'm sorry!" I laugh between words, and I hear Sapnap joining in with me. "It was just the way you said it!"

I wiped a tear from my eye and stood straight again, a serious smile stretched across my face. "I would love to be your partner," and we go into another fit of laughs.

After we both changed into more movable clothes, and I gathered some things, we met at the front gate. I was standing in a pair of cargo pants and a dark green, sleeveless turtleneck, with my faded boots. Dream was kind enough to offer some of the clothes that didn't fit him anymore, that's how I got the shirt, but I ended up cutting the sleeves off. The pants however, were all mine, just washed and stitched back up. I really needed to go trade with some people soon.