𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝗎𝖾𝗅

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 || 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝗎𝖾𝗅

(remember that golden apples give back one life

(remember that golden apples give back one life.)

Third person

No one had seen Dream in hours, and it was almost time for the duel. Punz and George took the responsibility of finding him, while Vienna and Sapnap would do something else, the silver haired woman had an idea.

She wanted to go to her home, or what was left of it anyways. She wanted to do it alone though, so she'd bullshit her way out of Sapnap's protective hold, kind of at least.

"I'm going to-to take a walk. If that's okay?" She said softly to the man laying on her chest, her fingers brushing the knots out in his hair. Sapnap nodded his head and laid a soft kiss on her forehead, making her stomach flutter slightly.

She could get used to that.

Sapnap tolled off of Vienna's body easily, as if she were glass, and walked into his kitchen. Vienna was gone before he came back, shutting the door softly after pulling on a pair of shoes.

Her clothes were changed at some point, as she was in a black sweatshirt and shorts, comfortable and warm. A normal person would freak out being in clothes she didn't remember putting on, but she didn't mind who saw her. She trusted the guys not to have done anything, and she had a good idea as to who did actually see her.

She walked quickly, but now at the same time, not wanting to get to her house just yet. She just didn't think she was ready to be met with the awful truth. But no matter how slow she walked, she rounded the corner that led to her door.

Only this time, there was no door. Instead, there was a pile of rubble, and wood. Vienna shifted uneasily when she walked through the old doorway, only to have survived because it was stone. She looked over the broken remains, not feeling a single emotion stirring, only a numb hug wrapping around her heart and mind. It felt like the thoughts were slowed, as she couldn't think of anything at all, she was only here. Standing in the middle of home, that was no longer there.

She picked through the rubble easily, searching for something that wasn't destroyed. She found some books that weren't completely burned, and some journals. She stacked them up near the doorway, and returned to searching.

She was so caught up in her tedious search, that she didn't realize a man had walked up and was helping her until she glanced their way.

Eret had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and his jeans rolled. He hand took his navy trench coat off, and was in a normal black tee. Vienna smiled, even though he couldn't see it. She was glad he was okay, at least somewhat okay.

The two didn't speak, only searched. After a few hours, the sun was reaching its high, and the duel was moments away. Vienna took one more look at her pile of books and clothing she had found, and turned towards Eret. He was already waiting for her to speak.