𝖦𝗈 𝗂𝗇 𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 || 𝖦𝗈 𝗂𝗇 𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾

(I recommend playing in the woods somewhere by Hozier

Sorry for any errors)

Third Person

Sapnap and Vienna reach the walls of Le'Manburg just as Dream and the others left. A sigh of relief was emitted by George, and embraced both Vienna and Sapnap. Dream laid a hand on Vienna's shoulder, but she pulled both him and Punz into the bone crushing embrace.

"Not gonna lie, though both of you were dead," Punz said with a laugh, but his eyes were glazed over. He held a strong facade, but he was cracking ever so slightly. All five of them laughed slightly, followed by squeezing each other tighter. Vienna looked around her, looking at each of her friends' faces.

Dream held a crack on his mask, splitting from one eye to the top, following a scar over his right eye. He looked scary before, now he looked terrifying.

George was the same, some cuts over his face, a lot of dirt on his skin and a few stitches needed in his clothes, but who didn't? He walked with a limp though.

Vienna would ask about that later.

And Sapnap, Who was staring right back at her, a light blush rising from their necks.

Breaking away from each other, they joked and smiled, but fell when the moon started to fall, casting the darkness away.

Sun meant the trap, they had to be there soon, and they haven't even left yet.

They started in a hurry, gathering their weapons, thrown off to the side for Punz, George and Dream, but separated for Sapnap and Vienna. Once collected, they set off in a brisk pace towards the trap under Le'Manburg, dug deep into the ground.

The trap was connected to many tunnels, they overlapped and collided together, mixed and messed up. A maze, but with more than one entrance. They followed a line of trees marked with the smallest of X's, and towards a small trap door bolted into the ground.

One at a time, they climbed down the ladder attached to the door, Vienna going first and Punz going last. Vienna touched the solid ground after a minute or three, and grabbed one of the few lanterns lighting the way down the long hallway.

She started in a swift run, hearing her footsteps echo around the narrow hall, hers combined with the other fours rang through their heads like a battalion, a legion of soldiers, banging their shoes against the floor. It made her dizzy. Dream, George, Sapnap and Punz's armor clinked and clanked, causing a minor headache in Vienna's head.

A fork in the path comes across and she follows where the other lanterns were leading, which was the right. She slowed her pace, as did the others. She walked quietly, moving like water, and slipped the lantern to the person behind her, she didn't care who it was.